Boy at the End of the World by Ee Pin Pang

Tell us what you thought about the June 2005 issue!

Moderator: Editors

Megawatts
Master Critic

Re: Boy at the End of the World by Ee Pin Pang

Post by Megawatts »

Nice tale! Good reading with a story that is not predictable and certainly not a copy!<br><br>The pace was even and the introduction of the characters came as needed and were not "forced" on the reader. <br><br>I'll be looking for more stories in the future from<br>Ee Pin Pang!!!
Tesla Lives!!!
Robert_Moriyama
Editor Emeritus

Re: Boy at the End of the World by Ee Pin Pang

Post by Robert_Moriyama »

I'm not troubled by the pacing of this story and think it read pretty well. It had a good message and an atypical interpretation of Lucifer, one of my favorite figures. ...

Dan E.
<br>Kinda reminded me of the uberdemon D'Hoffryn from the Buffy TV series. He thought Willow had shown a flair for nasty retribution when she accidentally caused huge problems for her friends after attempting a spell that essentially made her whims come true (not just wishes -- offhand sarcastic remarks, too). He offered to make her into a Vengeance Demon (a tremendously powerful entity) -- but when she refused the offer, he just shrugged and sent her home with a standing offer to transform her if she ever changed her mind. Apparently beings of Ultimate Evil Power can be pretty easygoing when it suits 'em.<br><br>Robert M.
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London (1876-1916)

Return to “June 2005”