HEY PEOPLE

Tell us what you thought about the February issue!

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: HEY PEOPLE

Post by Lipinski »

I love processed American Cheese!
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Needs no refrigeration!
I was raised by humans. What's your excuse?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

first spread large globs of margarine on Wonder Bread until the word, copious can be used. place at least five slices of Kraft atop the shiny sheen and smother with mayo.

next, open and inhale the wafting fragrance of Spam, one can in particular that has been in storage ever since it was purchased at Walmart sixteen years ago. ah, so, so, soooo fine!

micro until the goo of cheese combines with the high salt content of preserved pig lips, and enjoy, being careful of not getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns from the molten delicacy.

(the above recipe has been known to successfully obliterate cancerous polyps in the colon and sexually stimulate both goats and sheep of either gender)
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Lipinski wrote:first spread large globs of margarine on Wonder Bread until the word, copious can be used. place at least five slices of Kraft atop the shiny sheen and smother with mayo.

next, open and inhale the wafting fragrance of Spam, one can in particular that has been in storage ever since it was purchased at Walmart sixteen years ago. ah, so, so, soooo fine!

micro until the goo of cheese combines with the high salt content of preserved pig lips, and enjoy, being careful of not getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns from the molten delicacy.

(the above recipe has been known to successfully obliterate cancerous polyps in the colon and sexually stimulate both goats and sheep of either gender)
That is so, SO wrong! Unwrapping slices--FIVE TIMES?! Where in the 20th century have you been that you haven't learned to press a button on a spray-can yet?!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

WD-40 mixed with methane produced at the Hillshire Hog farm.
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

rick tornello wrote:Welcome to the APHELION COOKING WEB SHOW. Just remember the numbers 911, they are your friend.

Just a question to you gourmands , do you know the name of the propellent PAM uses in its cans of healthy non-stick spray?
Without looking it up, I'm just going to guess--propane--?

Return to “February 2015”