Issue 90

Tell us what you thought about the March 2005 issue!

Moderator: Editors

kailhofer
Editor Emeritus

Re: Issue 90

Post by kailhofer »

I know that you're waiting for it. Its almost ready. Rob Wynne was up half the night last night fixing the server problem at Aphelion's ISP that caused the Lettercol to vanish Monday & Tuesday. He'll do us a cover tomorrow and I'll upload the new issue sometime after I get home from work.
Thank you for being patient. And please thank Rob Wynne for bringing the Lettercol back online.
Dan
<br>Don't look, Jaimie... You're not married yet!<br><br><br>My wife thanks you, Rob. My constant wandering around the house and getting in her way, my tinkering with things that worked just fine, and my trying to keep control of the remote was not appreciated. <br><br>(Ah, now back again to the bliss that is marriage.)<br><br>Nate<br><br><br>Ok, you can look again, Jaimie...
Last edited by kailhofer on March 10, 2005, 08:33:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcover, paperback, pdf, eBook, iBook, Nook, and now Kindle & Kobo!
A cooperative effort between 17 Aphelion authors. No part of any sales go to Aphelion.
kailhofer
Editor Emeritus

Post by kailhofer »

I sneaked in the back door of the March issue and found that my story, Doyen and Ogema, is currently displayed in a font size of roughly 300. I know you guys love me, but wow ;-)
-- david j.
<br>I get it. Your story is really about people who shout all the time. :)<br><br>Nate
Hardcover, paperback, pdf, eBook, iBook, Nook, and now Kindle & Kobo!
A cooperative effort between 17 Aphelion authors. No part of any sales go to Aphelion.
Robert_Moriyama
Editor Emeritus

Post by Robert_Moriyama »

I tried to fix it, but nothing happened. Jeff will have to re-format it, and send me another copy to upload. Sorry.
Dan
<br>Dan/Jeff<br><br>I just uploaded a corrected version of Doyen Ogama -- loaded it into Notepad, changed font size tags (which seemed to be in there for every paragraph!) from 120pt to 12.0pt. At least you can see more than two or three words per screen now ...<br><br>Robert M.<br><br>
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London (1876-1916)
Robert_Moriyama
Editor Emeritus

Post by Robert_Moriyama »

March is already on the back issues link.
<br><br>Oh, crap. Dan, Jeff, Iain, Rob, we're gonna have to store 'issues in progress' in a different folder. Can't have these people PEEKING before we're ready, now, can we?<br><br>Robert M.
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London (1876-1916)

Return to “March 2005”