Imitation of Christ by David Flynn

Tell us what you thought about the March 2018 issue!

Moderator: Editors

Megawatts
Master Critic

Imitation of Christ by David Flynn

Post by Megawatts »

The first sentence without question snatched my attention, for it was a surprise.

Stories about religion and Christ are taboo with many, but I always believed that freedom of though and expressing comes first in this country, and that is what makes America great. Other nations have adopted our way of thinking and those nations produce very creative individual as America does.

Good writing throughout this one. The dialogue sounded real, and the word choices right.

The possibility of this story is real today! I never thought about the ‘Shroud of Turin’ and the blood stains in it. Could DNA be extracted? Maybe it can, I’m not a geneticist.

I’m sure humans have been cloned. Russia, North Korea or secret research labs in America or Europe are the candidates for cloning. Yes, I believe it has happened. Cloning a brilliant physicist like Stephen Hawkings is too good of an idea for many to ignore! I would place my odds on that one if I were a bookie!

Of all the stories I’ve read recently, this one has hit me with something that I never considered! I like that.

Good job!
Tesla Lives!!!
Megawatts
Master Critic

Re: Imitation of Christ by David Flynn

Post by Megawatts »

Good critique. I like how you think about what I said and compare it with what's written. Yes, this story made me think about the unthinkable. How far can cloning go? Much better methods of extracting DNA from the past, opens up a brave new world , so quote the title of a book from years ago.

I truly believe that humans have been cloned.
Tesla Lives!!!

Return to “March 2018”