Over all

Tell us what you thought about the December & January Issues!

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Over all

Post by Lipinski »

The black hole was just that...An immense black hole that sprang out of no where. Entire galaxies were shredded by the immense gravitational field. Andromeda, Milky Way, Earth...

A few writers and readers on the Aphelion website tried to sound the alarm but alas, to no avail.

There was much lamenting and rending of clothe. Soon, there would be nothing left to write, read, or comment on. The end was nigh, (or near, or soon, or... or... something)

Anyway, soon there would be no more poetry submissions as Iian would soon be sucked through a straw. Lesters body would merge with his cats and be torn apart. Lipinski was last seen sucking his thumb in his safe place as his pen was ripped from his chubby hands...

It was horror and only a few seconds left before people could chime in and post comments on the latest two-month-issue of Aphelion. So, if you're alive and still not sucked through a straw by the pending immense gravitational force, or if you're one of those spirits that float around and scare the heck out of people by floating through the air and going, "BOO!" Comment before there is nothing left!

But all is not lost. That stupid writers parasite was finally sucked away into the large cosmic vacuum cleaner... it's last words were, "I love cheeeeeeeeeeeese!"
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Re: Over all

Post by Lester Curtis »

Wow. Everybody wants to complain about nobody commenting, but nobody wants to comment. :roll: Except Lipinski and one or two others who comment and don't complain--and except the flock of others who neither complain nor comment--including me, usually ...

C'mon, black hole, I'm ready for ya. :lol:

Really, Rick! Puts yer money where yer mouf is! NOBODY comments on the Long Fiction, maybe you could start there. I know you've read at least one of the stories in there, HAHA.
I was raised by humans. What's your excuse?

Return to “December 2018-January 2019”