Milestone coming up!

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Milestone coming up!

Post by Lipinski »

"Ooh! Ooh! I have a great suggestion. We all charter a Uber sedan and drive to Florida and frollick with the dolphins. I can bring the cheeze doodles, hairspray, and whipped cream!"

No parasite. That's not a suggestion, that's a personal fetish you seriously needed to seek medical aid on.

"Really? Well, how about ordering takeout from planet Zed and watching reruns of the Twilight Zone with Rod Sterling?"

You're getting closer.

"Okay, so what's your brilliant suggestion moron?"

That's easy. If we're all still alive after suffering through the latest bout of government intelligence I suggest a rerun of the very first edition with all the editors of Aphelion having a bit of say regarding the first issue and how it survived until next month.

"That's not as great an idea as mine regarding dolphins... Dolphins are fun, they are sexy and cool, they are..."

Parasite, go play with some rocks or take a cold shower.
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Wow, Robin has a good one. I think ... may not be room for that much, with the regular month's content (I'm putting up two pieces). I suppose you could just post the link(s) to it.

Is bragging okay?

How about making a list of successful professional writers whose work has appeared here? Are there any major prize winners, such as Nebula or the like? Maybe try to interview one for the occasion, or get a guest editorial.
I was raised by humans. What's your excuse?
Megawatts
Master Critic

Post by Megawatts »

We should do something. Aphelion shines bright and will continue to in the future, I'm sure. I'll try to get more involved -----had many family problems over the last three years, but things are settling down now. I don't know. It would be nice if all of us could someday get together, but with this virus, that would impossible now. Maybe a writing project? We should be able to come up with something.
Tesla Lives!!!

Return to “April 2020”