The May issue is now online!

Tell us what you thought about the May 2004 issue!

Moderator: Editors

Flanneltron
Commenter

Re: The May issue is now online!

Post by Flanneltron »

I enjoyed the intro blurb to my story The Alien Noir (and intro blurbs aren't easy), there's just one problem--Fisk's first name isn't Alex . . . Alex is a different character with the last name of Miszing. It could confuse the innocent Gentle Reader.
Flanneltron
Commenter

Post by Flanneltron »

Great scott! Well there are only 3 possibilities: <br>1. Fisk's first name is Alex, even though that is also Miszing's first name.<br>2. Leon thinks that Fisk's first name is Alex.<br>3. the third option is too horrible to mention....<br><br>I am now humbled, stupefied, shocked, and rolled in bread crumbs.
Flanneltron
Commenter

Post by Flanneltron »

It's not really worth the effort. I'm sure it'll still be nominated for the best blurbs in the universe list.
crb2099
Commenter

Post by crb2099 »

By the way, I did manage to get the book reviews done and online- in case no one had noticed.
<br><br>Dan,<br><br>You should include a link up top near the "contents" section to that reviews area --- would attract more attention from wanderers. <br><br>Since we're on the subject, how big is your review load? If I sent you a freebie of the Dreamers novelization, do you think you could review it?<br><br>I'm a ham, I know. :-)<br><br>-Christian
http://www.crbonawandt.com/
-------------
Walk without rhythm and it won't attract the worm!

Return to “May 2004”