General forums

Tell us what you thought about the May 2004 issue!

Moderator: Editors

Robert_Moriyama
Editor Emeritus

Re: General forums

Post by Robert_Moriyama »

Another thing to consider is that it is currently June 6th, and we are still using the May forum. Not knocking Rob, he's done a great job and I thank him for it.

I would recommend that we have month specific forums and a general forum. The month specific forums would deal with the stories from that particular month, while the general forum would deal with all other items, such as this topic. If a thread in a month specific forum starts to get away from the story and more generalized, it can them be moved to the general forum, such as the current "Helen in Wonderland" topic.

Kevin
<br><br>... We're still using the May forums 'cause the June issue isn't online yet! ;) As others have noted, we haven't had April-related comments since May became available.<br><br>As for moving threads between forums ... oy vey. You're trying to make Rob's and Dan's lives complicated. First one or the other would have to decide when a thread has crossed the line between month (story)-specific and general; then Rob would have to do the surgery.<br><br>Fortunately, since neither Dan nor Rob is allowed to have a life aside from working on Aphelion, I'm sure they'll be glad to take on the extra work ... :D
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London (1876-1916)

Return to “May 2004”