My children and creature

Tell us what you thought about the October 2004 issue!

Moderator: Editors

vampire
Commenter

My children and creature

Post by vampire »

Is there any kind of rating system on the stories that people submitted. Like the two stories I have submitted. Where can I find out if the people that read them liked them or not? Is there such a place for that?
kailhofer
Editor Emeritus

Re: My children and creature

Post by kailhofer »

Is there any kind of rating system on the stories that people submitted. Like the two stories I have submitted. Where can I find out if the people that read them liked them or not? Is there such a place for that?
<br>Assuming you mean stories that were published this month, there isn't any official rating system. As far as feedback, the folders in the lettercol are the place that people will put it.<br><br>Aphelion has thousands of readers, but only 80+ members of the lettercol to give feedback. Most, but not all, are writers, and will likely give you feedback based on your craft as they see fit. Give us time, and you'll hear what we thought, rest assured. (I myself don't intend to review more than one a day so I can get some chores done.)<br><br>If you're wondering on the progress of a submission, that's up to the editors.<br><br>Welcome to the lettercol.<br><br>Nate
Last edited by kailhofer on October 11, 2004, 08:05:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcover, paperback, pdf, eBook, iBook, Nook, and now Kindle & Kobo!
A cooperative effort between 17 Aphelion authors. No part of any sales go to Aphelion.

Return to “October 2004”