Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Tools, tips and tricks to improve your writing.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

Narcissism is a mouthful for sure
as was her neck
pulsing
with delight

Oh the glow as there traveled a tingle
ever so slight growing,
there in a twinkle in the eye.

Antifa can riot
another negro died
at the hands of brothers, maybe even from similar African tribes

and still, her neck beckoned
through 'end of the world' scenario exists
her memory beckons

With a moan heard
An arch of the back
and
such passions intrude...

that is when I think of her.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

LaDonna got neutered today
much like cutting off a man's nuts

Castration
Fixed
snip snip

Orf, Pluto, and Sobo are next
and then together the gang can get together to remember and tell stories of what is was like
to have sex.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Difference between youth trying and age telling.

1. "I'm going to do it. Work hard and appreciate it."
"Going to live and love and be!"
"Get ahead and find what life is all about.'
"And one day, it will all be worth it."

And then.

2. "I did it and now I am sore."
"What was this mornings breakfast?"
"Shit, are those hemorrhoids?"
"Everyday now is miracle and well worth it."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

and on and on and on...the writing never stops. compulsive. instinctive. necessary. enjoyable. and mainly it keeps the mind from turning on itself leaving the emotions to devour and completely destroy what has not already been eaten....

(wish I could insert the picture,though words try ."

A Poem of some sort relating to Japanese War drums.

Empire of the Rising sun to show the glow of expansion.
China.
Philippines.
This was the honor of Japan.

So many died defending and attacking, so many the ocean turned red
Okinawa, Pearl Harbor, Bataan.

Strange that war comes to all the lands?
It should not be, as for centuries the Japanese war drums foretold it, and now the drums ring true again.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Skeletons are inspiring. Graveyards of humans are full of skeletons. Laying all nice and neatly in rows buried in various constructs of coffins resting snugly below the surface of the ground.

On the bottom of oceans are the skeleton remains of everything that existed.

A lot has been written about skeletons to include horror and fantasy. A lot indeed, but what has never been written is about ghosts...

"Bullshit. A LOT of stories have been written about ghosts. There are ghost movies. Agent Bartons of the world are spooks. There are days I think you are a ghost."

And those stories parasite, are nothing more than fantasy and misconceptions, though the Agent Bartons of the word are indeed, foolish and evil spooks.

"So, let me guess. You are going to write the truth about ghosts?"

Yep.

Boo

Written by: A shadow

The mood is perfect for what is haunting the inspirational muse. Japanese ghosts and demonic music. The Japanese and many civilizations thoughts about ghosts were close, so close they forgot what it takes to really know the truth.

A ghost is and does exist in this and many worlds though not in the forms so many believe to exist.

Can a horse die and become a ghost? The answer is: No.
Can a mouse?
A cat?
Bird?
No. No. And so many no's so than what really is a ghost?

A ghost first and foremost only exist in beings once gifted custody of a soul.
A horse, mouse, cat, bird... they already are dead the day they are born. Serving a part in Creation, all a part of God; so close, so real, that when their bodies cease to be they leave a skeleton for a planet to feel as they have done their job. Animals, flowers, planets, A Universe...all can never be a ghost as they are a part of God.

Why don't writers write their stories of 'imagination' in the horror genre while bringing into the mix, God?

The answer is simple: They like to be the blind person in the room surrounded by what's real. They like to be like their readers who in reading like to be blind too.

Have you ever noticed that when vampires are involved (a 'living' form of ghost) It is then that the cross and blessed water called, Holy, are the weapons of choice?

For that matter, why are Catholic practices used to fight evil and ghosts in all those Hollywood movies and stories written by some authors who choose?

You never see an exorcism performed by a Satanic cult. You never read about how the Mormons can defeat a ghost.

Seventh Day Adventists are too busy worshiping Saturdays...to try and forget the ghosts they see in the mirror.

You know who comes close? Yes, the Catholics but that is old news. It is the cultures old and tied to old gods, yet they did not have the news...

Religion? Ha! Already so many readers have and do grow bored as they are the 'enlightened' ones saving the planet from corporate greed, global warming, Catholics, Jews, and themselves...Not even one thought existing in their collective brains of mush regarding, God.

So, what is a ghost? The ghost of human deceased, dead, buried, burned, ashes, gone, as if they never existed?

Now for the truth: As science of mankind exists to study with facts and logic they find the echo growing stronger as they discover, 'something' of another dimension exists. They will prove with charts and experiments; machines so sensitive and that will be good. Much like tasting a fine meal so pleasant and then trying to unravel what the ingredients are and having trouble in the attempt.

A ghost is and does exist. A ghost of a human is nor more human than a racehorse wakes up a discovers it is a fish.

When a human (i say human as a metaphor for the billions of other soul bearing species scattered across a Universe which also exist) when the body dies and ceases to exist, leaving at the most some bones scattered, the soul is once more a part of God.

'Your' soul is in in your custody and while you think the soul is 'you' it has nothing to do with this planet. It exists inside you, your very being. A bond direct and so firm between you and God.

An artistic way of describing how the soul works is much like a roll of old style photography. The soul is the film of who you are and when you die God develops the pictures... You should take a look at Gods photo album. It would cause a great big smile!

Anyway and moving on, a question. What does a human do when ingesting poison, or a virus? The answer is simple, the body tries to expel the sickness by fighting to get rid of it. The same is for a human doing everything it can to infect their bodies with sickness and evil, some even inviting ghosts into their hearts...

When you die your soul goes to be back with God entirely. No parts and pieces, the whole roll of film complete with all the pictures.

"You're starting to stray. Stay on point, and in this point you're trying to write about ghosts. What a moron."

Ghosts exist. They are broken pictures. If one thinks their grandfather died and now is haunting the farmhouse, that ghost is no longer their grandfather. To help form the picture, think about a tree. Alive and growing until it dies and falls to the ground in a flood. Millions of years later a child discovers a piece of fossilized wood from that tree. The piece the child holds shows the rings of the cambium layers. It looks like a piece of the tree but it is only minerals combined to 'look' like what was. So too, a ghost.

A ghost is no more human (metaphor) than science trying to prove it ever was human. Ghosts are boiled down to the basics. 1. They possess no intelligence. 2. They have no soul. 3. They are not eternal 4. They are tools for those hating God to use against those still bonded to God.

The reason there are ghosts is that God is much like you, very much like you as you were created in one of God's images. Being like you God gets rid of sickness and disease just like most people do to rid themselves of herpes, or HIV or any disease or ailment.

I could bring into the mix the topic of purgatory, a place where ghosts and bad pictures go in the chance of cleansing but that would only anger and confuse more readers, readers who so enjoy the stories of fucking ghosts, or selling their soul to the Devil (Ha! The Devil could no more purchase your soul than it could try to create God.)

And so, simply put. Ghosts exist. They very much do exist. They are not created by evil or goodness, they are created by choices made and decisions rendered.

Oh, and finally. For those writing about or practicing seances to talk with the dead or Ouji boards to talk to 'spirits'... At the most your success is to talk to some very willing demons (demons are a topic for another day) though mostly you are trying to look at failed pictures inside yourself.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

and now the inspiration changes gears.

"I do enjoy what a fool you make of yourself."

So do I parasite, so do I. I enjoy making making the task of fool so easy for Agent Barton past/present/and future.

It is true that three countries on this planet have had access to alien technology. The country foolishly going by the name, United States of America is one country. Russia is the second country. The third country will not be named as there are some plans in action that are definitely not foolish.

First it must be said there has been communication between alien species from other dimensions/planet and humanity., SETA is the foolish facade to mask the reality of the truth you will never hear from any government.

The communication itself was a lie set up to start the process of deception. Some ask now, "What deception?"

This world works and thrives on deception. Any creature embracing deception and practices such is now open to being deceived.

This world invited deception to descend from the stars and deceive hymans. Humans are easy to fool...

So, what technology have these people had access too? The game of transportation.

To travel is easy if your body is mobile in and of itself. Fins. Legs. Slither. Wings.

This leads to advancements The game.

Wheels and tracks. Jet engines and steam.aerodynamics. Space travel.

Travel. Ah yes, mundane mechanics of traveling via the technology of the time. (i have no need for technology or travel as there is the ability to be anywhere in any time.
)

"Space ships!" some people say. "UFOs!" others dream. Only, dreams do indeed, come true. (mine always do which is why, 'the dream, always the dream.')

"Foolish idiot..."

Yes parasite, why would anyone believe what is written anymore than they could see your purple, oozy, blob of existence. And yet, they do. They can actually see what i am seeing right now.

Anyway, travel.
Ships.

Three countries have seen and been in possession of, a ship. Nothing grand in size like the Titanic. Not so small that one would think the ship to be a flying insect... (Ha! A personal joke . Flying insects. ((giggle, snark, guffaw)

The ship is small. Dull in color while view in the human color specktrum but watch it with a piece of technology... Wow!

Humans try to understand technology. They apply their belief of math into thoughts and this leads to the question, "How does it work?"

(sigh) Okay Agent Barton, this one is for you. ((flying insects! Ha! Damn that shit will never grow old))

Size and spatial displacement is primary consideration in the layering of the vessel.
What you call, Titanic. \A ship of enormous size and sunk by frozen water./ fitting into a ship the size of a flying insect ((shit! Make it stop! now you're just fucking with me!)

To travel there must be comfort. (just ask humans about their technology)
To travel there must be connection. (here and there)
To travel there must be time. (nooooottttt...necessarily)
To travel is to
(Deleted as this is a clue for you... Barton.)

Connection on the level of mortal science is how to understand the ship. No matter how small the ship from there to here,it brings with it, a connection.

How to confuse more some humans saying this is some horrible shit writing and a most fucked up story? Easy.

There is a world which flew here in a ship the size of a flying insect.
Inside the passengers were/are/ and will be...
my world...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

the following is dedicated and inspired by something called, writers block. Strange how a writer can suffer from not knowing what to write.

Writers Block.

Written by: Such a concept is impossible to exist.

"What should I write?" The pictured metaphor is a writer ripping a half typed piece of paper from a typewriter; crumpling the paper into a ball and throwing it into a trash can.

Meanwhile, while the writers are suffering from writers block, two mice are in the writers walls fucking. That's right, fucking. Little bastards are busy surviving life while some writer can't think of what to write?" and with that said the writer inserted another metaphoric piece of paper into the typewriter while.

Outside and high up in the sky a flock of geese were uttering a message, "Hide! Hide! They are coming. So much to do. So much to do."

Cracking the knuckles the blocked writers start typing the script for the current president of the United States. Soon though, after staring at the paper, the writers said, "Fuck that," and some went to bed while at least one shot heroin directly into their neck. One even kicked his dog.

All the while a couple of elves were raiding the fridge along with that purple blob called, parasite.

Hey! You three! Outa there! Go play with frozen block of ice outside. And there better still be that piece of chocolate cake.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Whatever you say moron," said by the parasite as its many appendages were filled with plates of cake, bologna, mustard and something looking like a salad. Along with it the two elves were laughing so hard on the floor after seeing the reaction of the parasite that one of them peed themselves causing the elf to get a bit horny so she flitter out the window, forgetting the window was closed so she went 'splat' and slowly slid down the glass pane.
Got writers block? Know this, there is absolutely no such thing for a person addicted to writing. None.

Elves and the parasite however, they do indeed, exist...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

When a wise man loses his temper, he loses his wisdom. – Talmud Pesachim 66b

A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention. – Proverbs 15:18

"A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention."
Proverbs 15:18
writing opens up the mind. we all digest what we read to find if it amuses, educates, scares, make us happy, and yes, angers.

The above quotes seem wise and the mind can even picture an old guy in a white robe looking all wise and intelligent while those around him are throwing chairs and kicking kittens.

For me the above quotes bring to mind the words, horse, and, shit. Horseshit.

A wise man tests his wisdom when he loses his temper -me

Strife falls from the trees of life quickly covering and cooling the emotions. Sounds replace contention- parasite

Anger is good. Very good. Thankfully people of wisdom are knowledgeable in the art of anger. Anger used by ignorance brings to mind the human condition.

Can you imagine Jesus not getting angry when visiting the temple full of money changers, vendors, prostitutes? I wonder, would it have turned out like this.

"My fellow brothers and sisters, this is the house of my father. Please take your wares elsewhere." Jesus spoke calmly to the citizens. Citizens who looked at the peaceful man as if he was a donkey.

"You there sir. Would like like to bed my cousin?" An ugly brute of man was trying to pimp a young woman to Jesus. He looked gullible enough to fall to temptation of his whores cleft lip.

Jesus responded, "Seek forgiveness of you wickedness, in this you will be saved.

"Ha! What are you?" The man with the whore laughed in derision. "Would you like a young boy instead? More to your tastes?"

Jesus tried to calm the crowds of shoppers, gawkers, and vendors. He tried peaceful means which only caused the crowd to grow more belligerent and obstinate. Finally Jesus left the temple with a calm pace and said, "Humans, ya just gotta love em!"

Horse shit. Jesus got angry. He got mad. He reacted. Ever talked to people who talk to you as if you don't exist. Never raising their voice. Trying to ignore you and your decisions and actions? Of course you have. Those kind of people are not wise and when they DO lose their temper... They go waaaaay overboard. They have absolutely no idea on how to use anger in a constructive way and instead would rather see people die by their 'found' anger.[/b]
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Hey parasite, you look frozen. What's up?

(the purple blob indeed was motionless but its lips quivered as it spoke)"c-c-cold. it is c-c-cold.,,"

Would like like to warm up?

"Y-y-yes..."

Okay. Enjoy.

(gasoline is wonderful to power cars and trucks and as an added bonus, when poured over frozen parasites and ignited the screams and actions are excellent)

Warmer now?

"You prick. Why do you choose to live in such fucked up places. Lets move to Florida."

I was thinking more along the lines of Patagonia or anywhere above the Arctic Circle.

"No. Absolutely not."

Global Warming

My oh my
look at all the people so angry their actions have caused change

Ever notice how a group bands together to 'change'
and when the change comes they all scream and run away?

"We need to change."
Electric cars and not gasoline
No gas stoves
Nothing.

funny thing about those people though, most don't need to work for a living
Trust fund babies
Welfare clingers
Ding bats
and failed scientists still thinking the world is flat.

Bring on global climate change!
(if anything it would be nice to see Greta Thunberg become so enraged her agitated molecules ignite and she burns up in flames)

"That sounds so nice. Heat. Global warming. Flames.."

Want some more gasoline dumped on ya parasite?

'Just a wee bit more please, but not diesel. Diesel stinks and ruins my complexion."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

What a beautiful day outside. Cool, or cold temperatures depending on personal opinion. Crystal clear air blanketing the mountains. In the river the steelhead are focused. A beautiful day.

With beautiful days comes horror. It comes, this horror, and not like a thief in the night. No sirree, the horror comes with wide open arms to answer the call of what lays in human hearts. This horror is more than war, as there always have been wars. Yes, always the war drum. What has not always been is the use of nuclear bombs. This is what is coming. Will they come in your lifetime? If you die tomorrow after reading this than the answer is, no.

Time does not matter. War does not matter. Nuclear bombs do not matter. You matter though. All lives are precious as that is what Life is all about.

A question: When the nukes do fly free and the radiation sours the land, what would you do? Survive? Kill yourself? Cry? Again, like time your choices matter to you and yours but in the grand scheme of things like war, it will not matter.

You are alive today and your choices are very important as your choices can stop the unstoppable. Your choices can literally move mountains. Your choices are fragile and important just as today is a beautiful day. Warm air always the inspiration and tonight, to swim with the steelhead, one very important steelhead in particular.

Now to write about tits, boobs, mammary glands, dick, penis, cock.

Why are humans so fascinated with various parts of their body? i find it fascinating. Men naming their reproductive organ. 'Pete' or 'Willy'. Men also find the female parts fascinating. Some men like great big balloon tits with great big asses. Others like teeny tiny tits and small asses.

For writers, sex and the associated parts are common themes in writing and if it causes readers to read their work, great. Stick with it. As for myself, have you ever seen the tentacles of a T-lor? Damn... Sweet!

T-Lor

Written by: A tiny tit fetish

The T-Lor are a species located in a galaxy definitely not called, Milky Way. Though it was just like the MIlky Way in one aspect... It was just another one of the trillions of galaxies floating like dust in the great void of whatever.

I find the species of T-Lor interesting as they possess a soul. They are children of God. They reproduce. They are intelligent. They are not mammals though, nor are they reptilian. If one wanted to compare a the T-Lor species to a creature on Earth, I guess a squid or octopus would give a reader some idea of what they are, at least in the physical sense.,.

So, a question by some readers still thinking what kind of name their boyfriend has named their cock, or a reader who thinks sex with dogs is A-okay, they also might ponder what kind of sex the T-Lor are involved in.

Of course, few could understand the science of reproduction on a planet free from sperm, eggs, hermaphrodites, A-sexual, or any of the normal 'biological' ways on this planet. So lets do what artists and writers do to present a picture to those who are blind or unable to understand. A poem. A poem written to show the T-Lor,
T-Lor, the people of color and passion

written by: A Particle of Dust

Before I got my first face, the game of faces, i was a cloud
In waves of color and vibrations; growing with tenacity while the planets pulled apart the sky and land

To exist because to exist brings opportunity and with opportunity
the music of being.

Being chosen is random though God knew me before the face became
Weaving the fabric of Life much like a blanket of clouds
before the rain.

Parents? Yes, so many with so many faces, each with arms as long as length allowed
Encircling
Embracing
Cuddling
Cooing
This
This is the day i received my first face
no longer another cloud floating in the sky.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Suburban Chicago school employee accused of stealing $1.5 million in chicken wings
Paul Sacca

or

Pennsylvania man repeatedly raped child, taped her to punching bag and beat her for feeding dog: police
Roscoe Roy Jr. facing preliminary hearing on Feb. 9
By Emma Colton

What do you think parasite? Which is the inspirational one for today?

"Golly gee... Seriously? You're asking the obviously stupid and fucking annoying question? (sigh) Chicken wings dude, chicken wings. The other story is just basic human intelligence mixing with a really bad decision. I mean, who wouldn't beat a person for feeding their dog?"

Predictable as ever. How about trying to combine the two into something?

"Hah! You're definitely a boring prick. Sure. Yeah. Whatever. Combine the two, I got some jalapeno to consume."

Two stories

Written by: two identities

Raping a chicken
over and over
again.

Legs so juicy and tasty
just like the little girl
a little hen

Such memories of being a punching bag in a blunged world
It was her fault, you know, not mine
Wait. Wait a minute I want my mom...
Don't...

And now between the two
me and you
those were the rapist last words and thoughts
sitting in a chair pissing his pants
waiting to be electrocuted for his crime.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

take away one block here and another there

Dismantling the chair

A smirk, a smile, and oh so much disappointment

There goes another block, and another

People leaving and closing so many doors.

Soon though it became peaceful with no one left around

though the wind was there, and the clouds, and pizza

there was a sigh of contentment when laying down a Royal Flush

again
and again.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

...in the roots glowed tween, there a shimmer, now brighter.
hovering above any attempt by gravity
a chamber.
\
\\
glowing facets of beauty beyond any ability of contempt...
//
/
how strange then?
to even dare to question,
you were there?..
you must have because i have smelled your hair.
and now for some inspiration.
Question: When you read something you wrote do you visualize what the characters wear?

Another question then would be, when you read something written by others do you visual what the author was wearing while writing...or what the characters were wearing?

So. It will interesting to see what creatures reading a western novel written in the 70's, how would they visualize the characters when reading as translated into their language and time period of what some here would call, 25501

What fun!

Which now the inspiration leads to the question, why do humans pay so much attention to attire?

"One must wear a suit and tie. Very 'up, up' if you know what I mean."

"Pink is for fags!"

"Priestly collars to match the religion of the Circle"

"You go girl! Whoopee, kick that Yankee ass!"

People judge people by how they dress. And yet when everyone is naked another way of judging is applied.

For fun: Gonna write something the way I see it and see if your thoughts twined.

"Hand me that saw, quick." With that the assistant handed Dr. Love a shiny stainless blade.

"Hold still," and with a quick motion the doctor severed what was left on a finger."

So, did you see a person wearing a surgical smock trying to help a person with a nearly severed finger. The Doctor was trained and tended to maintain pride in there attire.

Did you see the doctors assistant as a nurse with blue scrubs? Also, did you see the nurse as male or female (or watermelon/giraffe hybrid for you genderly confused folks."

Maybe you saw a bunch of clues. First, there are no doctors named love. If there were could you imagine how much bank a person with that name could make?

If you look hard you will see that Dr. Love is the main character in the newest porno release titled, "Help me. I'm tied to the Bed"

Dr. Love has a very long penis named, Wilbur. In the writing above he was wearing nothing a purple thong.

His assistant was a woman named, Wanda. She had a hot body complete with big breast implants. She was wearing edible orange pink panties. She also wore a nurses hat.

The victim with the nearly severed finger was wearing whatever you imagined for whatever color, gender, age. You would be correct in that regard however, in the writing you can tell it was the parasite pretending to be sick to have some perverts pull his finger.

"Not bad shithead. Inspirational."

Thanks dude.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Hey parasite, what did one asteroid say to the other asteroid just before smashing into Earth?

"I dunno. Asteroids don't talk to each other."

Sure they do. Anyway, the asteroid said, "What a horrible time to get meteorites."

(silence)
(more silence)
Finally the parasite replied, "Seriously. Die already. Dig a hole and crawl in. I promise I won't pee on your grave."

it was a good day, finally.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Discoloration

Dislocation

Disconfigured

Discombobulated

Distort

Disorientated

Destroy

These are just a few words to describe those in political office.

and now, what happens when it starts

more and more everyday.

Question: Would non human intelligent species prefer velcro fasteners or zippers?

and what about magic?

Interesting to combine the magic of this planet and those interesting in getting a new one.

Today good ol Agent Bartons will all have their hands full.

Abra Ka ditty dit dit dabbra!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

From cold to warm
in a day
they call perfection.
~

today was multiple inspiration.

or reasonable facsimile

a man asked a me, "I have four women who want to marry me."

Bopped in the head.

Okay, I say, okay yet inside my head i smiled.

He said more, "I like how warm and nice her personality but I just don't feel it."

"Should I just tell her I'm not into her and leave?

(insert side story. One would be enough and not three or five(

"What do you think? Should I just fuck her and leave? I just don't feel it."

(insert some seconds and with the mind walking upon the surface off an apple)

Imagine a man asking what he should do regarding a woman. I only know that i understand the songs of the many species of trees, but I will never understand a human female.

So I smiled and smiled again, and i said, 'think about it.'

Yes it is true... It always is.

I wonder though, why does frost moan in the night?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Tricky little bastards aren't they moron? Almost got your fat ass."

Almost is a meaningless word. "I almost won the lottery." "Almost won the flip of the coin toss. I was thiiiis close."

And yes parasite, elves, (two) they played a trick on my ladder today. Almost got me, but it did cause me to smile.'

So, inspiration today are definitely no elves, they do like to play but the balloon floating above the Biden administration. Now that is inspiration. Any writer could use this balloon in a lot of various ways but for me, this is what I would write if i wrote t.

The President looked worried. Seconds ago a Lt. General told him there was a Chinese balloon ambling about high above the state of Montana.

"Yes, yes of course..." President Biden's agitation looked to increase after hearing the news. "I'm looking for my glasses? Have you seen them general?"

"No sir. I didn't know you wore glasses."

"I don't wear glasses! And we have important things to talk about now."

The Lt. General asked with some new found humility, "What would you like us to do regarding the balloon, sir."

"A balloon! I like balloons. Will there be cake? Maybe a clown? Oh please tell me there will be a clown."

Balloons have always held inspiration. Good for peace and good for war.

In WWII, the Japanese floated balloons over the Pacific Northwest holding incendiary devices designed to start forest fires.

The Chinese balloon floating is a part of the massive game where Agent Barton(s) are currently waging war.

A balloon of celebration?
A balloon of failure?

One day a balloon hovering above the Martian plain will hold witness to watching China going up in nuclear flame.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Licorice sticks.

What fun licorice can be, biting off both ends and pretend you can use it as a snorkel while on secret mission swimming in the Amazon.

Jaws breakers are aptly named, get too ambitious with the crunch will make you wish you took your time for the tongue to dissolve it away.

Gumdrops are addictive to the taste of gooey sweet.

Tofu in a salad will make you puke and turn green.

And in a few years, crickets and cockroaches will be in high demand for something nutritious to eat under the soft glow of the remaining nuclear radiation.

That is when I will think once more about licorice sticks, jaw breakers, and gumdrops, and yes, even that fucking shit called, tofu.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Thanks God, your absolute stunning sense of humor never fails to impress.

Memory of the Sun

Written by: A Fish

He was old, very old according the history of stones and this is where he sought comfort.

Sitting atop an old stone standing by itself near the edge of the ocean, the man sat and gazed across the endless sea.

Watching the sunlight plunge into the waters far off in eternity, he knew the sun was finished with the daily affairs of man, and so too, he.

The tide was coming in, soon the waves covered the man's feet.
Tiny fish nibbled on the aged feet as they disappeared beneath the surface of sane.

Higher and higher the tide grew, as if bragging to the fleeing sun and the smiling man sitting now upon a stone now claimed by the realm of mermaids.

The old man smiled with a face covered in canyons etched by joy and pain.
Deep cuts ran wild to prove he was never one to be tamed.

Remembering watching the children of Eve grow to create a new world, so many sunrises and sunsets.
So many memories.
Knowing now his task was complete.

Soon the tide reached its peak as the waters swirled with the mans hair as white as fresh snow
or the clouds racing to flee the scene.

If mankind could pierce the darkness of their soul they would have seen a warm calming breeze dance with a very small
tiny
white feather twirling above the waters...

All the while above, a full moon giggled at first touch and then
sneezed.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Scientists to engineer woolly mammoth's return by 2027
News
Michele Blood

Gosh and golly gee...
surely there is some inspiration in the above headline

The object in the trunk had to be old. It had to be because the trunk was obviously old; dust thick with a greasy feeling to it as if it had been subjected to years of abuse by cooking oils/smoke/ and time in general.

Back in the day the trunk was shiny and new. Fresh tanned leather, brass hinges, ornate wood inlay. So to the object in the trunk.

"I wonder what's inside?" An antique dealer had purchased the trunk from a government surplus sale. It was hard to tell what the government would use such a trunk for.

The dealer paid only fifty bucks for it and he thought he got a good deal. With a little elbow grease and some cleanser he figured he could sell the trunk for eight hundred bucks.

Jiggering with the lock he opened the lid. A wafting smell of old funk along with a lot of dust flittered and caused the man to sneeze.

"I wonder what this is?" The dealer lifted the only item found in the trunk. One small item. An old box with a wax seal. Affixed to the box some government entity had placed a sticker, 'Do Not Open."

"Huh? Why would anyone put this box with a sticker, 'Do Not Open,' into an old trunk and then abandon it?

Curiousity is a strong instinct in creatures considering themselves to be intelligent. For the dealer, he was no different.

Prying open the lid to the box a bright white light escaped the box dazzling the dealers eyes. Wiping his eyes with his hands he then looked inside the box. It was there he saw the words, 'Common Sense'.

"What the fuck? Common sense?" The dealer saw no value in what used to be very precious and respected by millions around the world. So, like everyone else, especially the United States Government, he threw the power of, Common Sense, into the nearest trash can.

He then went back to cleaning the fifty dollar trunk and sold his results to a retarded idiot from the government who was looking to buy a gift for a foreign leader of Pakistan. Since there was no longer any common sense, the man paid the dealer $25,000.00 and a blowjob.

This leads to the question: Will common sense ever return? Ha! Woolly mamoths will riot in the streets of Washington D.C. before common sense even thinks of making a return.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Imagine a story no one has written about. If you're a writer, can you think of something you wrote about that never has been written about? And, no, I'm not talking about you writing about your daily bowel movements, I'm talking about writing something like Jules Verne, or Mart Twain, or your close cousin, Cletus.

Let's play.

A Piece Never Written

By: The Puzzle

It was not dimensional pull; twisted and multiple numbers of a Universe deciding to pull the pieces apart.

Gravity had no weight with the matter, none, as if the lightness of a feather could fly away from

~

Fate.

~
There was no real intelligence in the way it all unraveled.
No fantasy or science fiction line could ever be the same.
And yet,
it happened...

The short story is long, so much longer than eternity can wait.
A story of a planet called, Earth
A story of how a planet called, Earth, changed.

~
You know the stories...
Time travel
Warped space
Myths and mythology, similar and yet so not the same.

~

One day, the day a planet called, Earth, changed.
Three meter spheres
Millions of them appeared
They had too as the spheres were totally made of earth.

A small section of a planet, in an instant transformed into a vast puzzle
and yet when looking close inside each and every one of the millions of spheres...
to see the entire planet inside complete with all life...
suddenly, when the light went out,
the spheres all glowed so bright
just before the explosion, as you would swear they danced.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

the world sloshes
you know
roiling back and forth
reminds me of Zeus playing with his ding a ling in a bathtub
while Hades deep below, plays with rocks.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Surely you must have heard the anger? No?
Telemarketers
and spam
and then?

A game of numbers when numbers can be fun.

Take for instance, just an instant, Scientists say earthquakes cannot be predicted? Say what?
And yet mankind can make the earth quake just for fun
A snap of the fingers and its will be done
"BaM!"

Predict the weather
Predict the sun
Predict the asteroid, the earthquake the plague,
and when you are done...

Enjoy the warmth and odors of weather
Live in the sun
Know there is an asteroid, an earthquake, the plague coming
so in the meantime, don't be angry or sad just be happy you are human filled with life and try to enjoy.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Yay! The clowns are gathered for something called, State of the Union address.
They all look so prim and proper.
Kamala with her hands folded, and monkeys.

Look! A giraffe and and and...Mice!
Ohh my, look at the fangs of that guy
Speaking of that guy, where is the big guy?

"I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm, alive? Am I still alive?"

"Yes sir, you are still alive" Agent Barton playing baby sitter for the night.

Oh, oh... trouble brewing...

Ha! Have a fun night America, and to all and all,
a good night
as Rome burns by a countries own making.

(I wonder if they are going to be serving pudding tonight with the meds. I like pudding.)
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Sykes market is a good memory.

Owned by Doug Wise, a friend of my father and wise investor in land.

It was small and backstreet; across a rambling shanty land it rested.

End aisle products placed for children the height of ten... Plastic airplanes, gum, so much to fill desire.

Aisles filled with spices and rice, flour and cans. Cans stamped with ink letters and not stamps.

Cutting meat in back, a trade of his son.

Old metal displays holding none other than, Wonder bread.

Spinny chairs at the counter with cushioned seat.

Back to the hunger a cook flipped burgers, fully load deluxe if I remember right.

All so good, those memories inked, especially those chocolate milk shakes
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

intrudel....l.l[---------------CAUTION!-----------------=}/
\
A large black ribbon with measurable space on all sides with meaty slab of infinity boiling inside from the heat of
rocks rolling.
drums tolling.

"Are you okay?"

No. No parasite, I am not.

"What's up?"

You know.

"That's nothing."

metal claws extending and retracting. to play a game of kinetic direction change, when will

humans see

what's coming...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

There are actions going on in front of humanity going back thousands of years.

'In the know', or so it goes as to who is and who is not, something.

Since this is a fantasy webzine, a place to write fiction and fantasy i can write anything.

Let say that recently many agents in China were killed. Butchered by agents of both China and the U.S. of A.

To be fair, agents of the U.S. of A. have recently been killed, especially the two in Venezuela. One of them by a 'prostitute' Ha! What fun!

Now recently, there was/is a species that has altered the direction of some asteroids abroad. These asteroids range from a year away to many millions of light years away. A pesky species. Troublemakers. Evil to the core. And yet they also are a part of a large cosmic game.

Earth is the target for over three and less than one hundred.True? Fact? Fantasy? If I say it is true no one would believe as they would quickly say, "Show me the proof." Okay, here is the proof. Research and talk to some nerdy human science types that KNOW the patterns of known asteroids. Predicable asteroids. Ask them why some were following predictability and then 'changed' course, only to assume another totally benign course. Go ahead. Ask them.

Humans pride themselves as being special in a Universe of Special. Humans are special to me for reasons few could understand. There is a spark which if allowed to grow into a bright flame, will truly make them special. This is why a species is striving to destroy this primitive species. Extinguish the spark before it destroys them...

Many species are subject to this troublesome creation. On a personal level it is v4ry enjoyable to thwart their plans AND play tricks on them at the same time.

While it is easy to thwart what evil has in its heart, think about this, there is one asteroid among three that will be allowed to connect with destiny. Think about his. Why would God allow such an action to occur?

The species I'm writing about are much like humans in attitude except they kept from destroying themselves before the change to become highly advanced in the sciences of predictability. Funny how one day they too will, 'change'.

i am going to write a story after this bit of fantasy is written, just like agent barton is going to find the trick played on some ICBM's today; nestled like little bird eggs waiting to hatch in nine months. They will be smug. They will think they have an answer.

To do battle on a plain and within the realm of reality is more than death and bloodshed. It is more than material destruction.

For to do battle against intelligence and free will with the choice of evil as their shield make all who follow such a path and journey; easy, so easy i could wear bunny slippers, sip on a vodka and tomato juice, and feast on goodies, and totally cause great laughter to erupt from some elves relishing the affairs of mortals.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

And so.

The House

Written by: The Wind

Blowing across the land one day, there came the view of a man resting his head upon a rock covered in soft moss
"Ah, such a nice place, " and so the man smiled as he fell into a deep sleep.

Waking fresh and rested the man said, "I will stay."

With will and choice the man placed rock atop rock and he said, "This is my home, my place."

The man worked and toiled, the surrounding land became a garden, a field, a way of life.

Soon a woman noticed his work and she sat in the shade of tree watching the man work.
Offering him some water gushing from the eternal spring, she said, "Rest sir, take comfort and drink."

The two became one and the home was now a place.

Time passed as the breeze blew hot and cold through seasons becoming years.

Man and woman and children passed with the wind while others took their place.

Built and broken and built again
Home after home for centuries.

Wood replacing stone, stone replacing wood; barns, sheds, towns, cities, and yet still
the home remained.

Space ships taking to the stars on missions so grand, the wind whispered, "Yay!"

Wars depleted the life upon the plain while the eternal spring ceased flowing, the ground dying of thirst to become dust for something of which the wind could play.

The home is empty now. There are no men or women.
No children or dogs
Not even a cat or chicken
yet
the home remains,
waiting for a new species
a new generation
where a creature will rest their head upon a moss covered rock
while feeling the caress of the wind.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Do you remember the humming of bees? Crawling the comb busy as bees
No?
Oh yes, of course. You live in a city far from the bees and you kill every spider, ant, termite, creatures crawling
inside the sanctity of your abode.

Honey though, you know and remember on so much inside your sterile home.

Spraying your body with perfume, washing it with soap, clean laundry you call clothes
A clean floor, a dustless wall, a sparkly clean window

All the while while you're inside your pristine palace, if you look outside those windows hidden behind the shades
(of course you won't)

But lets say to stop any argument, you did,
did you see the humming of bees? Crawling the comb busy as bees?
And if you did
did you see the wind playing with spiders, ants, termites, creatures crawling, all the dirt and grime in the world
to include
me?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Ha! What inspiration. What better inspiration than humans going to war against God.

A lot has been written about demonic powers, black magic, 'powers' deemed to be so, so, Ha! POWERFUL!

Agent Bartons across this planet with the complete blessing (in the name of the government, the politician, and the holy currency) have declared war against Christians. Even read how they are trying to label a group called, Catholics, as terrorists. Ha! Ha! Har de har!

Climate alarmists are following the tenants of the new world religion for bored Atheists. Strange how Atheists say they don't believe in God yet wear their armor and attack that which they don't think exists. What fun!

Let me tell you about God. First God has a most fantastic sense of humor. God has too, I mean have you seen the current state of humanity? Men saying they are women, women convinced they are men, and all those others who choose to 'marry' a tree, dog, gerbil.

Wanna know about power? Real power? Here ya go.

God made a planet and put a couple on it. Some people would immediately think of Adam and Eve, i prefer to think of the couple as Mabel and Fred. Anyway, a lot of thought by God about the planet and the couple.

Now here is the part you have not heard of...God has created much and still is. Waaaaaaaaay before the planet was made for Mabel and Fred, there was another planet not too far away. Some would say Mars, or others would call it by a slew of other names, for me i fondly remember the planet as a very vibrant place filled with water, life, and a lot of angry Atheists. i called it, Norcad.

The planet Norcad was an old planet and its dominant and intelligent species once believed in God but as they grew in intellect they dropped God like a sailor would flee a 90 year old hooker sitting in wheelchair wearing fangs.

Soooooo.... One day the people on Norcad wanted to spread their wisdom, power, and influence on Mabel and Fred... Wow! Talk about angry...

Norcad no longer exists. Completely obliterated (ah yes, the good ol planet busting days.) The population of Norcad were reduced to the lowest form of life available on a cellular level. And today the descendants of Mabel and Fred are dabbling with the same thoughts those on Norcad had...

Watch what happens when they find life on a fresh new vibrant planet populated with Mertyle and Timmy. A new planet fresh and vibrant

It will be just like the good ol days. Only better because i have a grand trick to play on the master of humor. i mean what's the worst that can happen? God turns me into a lizard?

As for demons, demons are play toys and so easy to destroy. And those humans worshiping such demons will get to see what happens when God gets mad.

Return to “Writers Workshop”