Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Tools, tips and tricks to improve your writing.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

dedicated to the honey bee.

If the wind could take form it would buzz with excitement
Tending to flowered pollen
Hovering with such magnificent and almost silent vibrations.

Social order of survival and mutual understanding
Each tasked with jobs never insignificant nor without the others,
important.

They talk, they sing, they communicate seen and unseen
and the funny way they walk... they get flustered, even embarrassed when they know
you watch...

Never will a person tire of the taste of honey
Never will a person take for granted their sting
Always though, forever and ever, the worlds need the company of honey bees.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Easter

Unseen except for illness and fear, something so small called a virus, brings a separation of humans

Social distancing it is called, to shun and hide from neighbors, friends, even yourself as you place comfort and survival above all else and others...

A man born, one who grew until it was time, and with a sacrifice freely given, one who loved all
all those with disease and illness.

Lepers.
Outcast.
Those who were socially distant

This man was crucified as he loved people, each and everyone

Jesus is alive after surviving the worst this world could inflict
and yet
today
people deny, even place blame of tragedy and pain
on God
while in the background Evil laughs just like a virus spreading, it too, alive...

Few believe in miracles but i do
They are so very easy to see
and just when all hope is lost, when evil deeds and thoughts seem so secure...
When those in power think they know best while causing so much pain for others...
This is when Jesus speaks.

You say you can't hear it?
That the Voice does not exist?
Or you fully embrace the music and language of the message?

This is all your right and choice.
Abilities
Knowledge
So many with a voice

Yet no matter how fucked up this world is lead by ignorance blessed with power and a language of fear... listen by simply opening up your heart followed by your mind... and in this, it is a start of a true miracle, one that beats even Death itself.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Two young boys helped me secure the excavator on the truck today. Both are inspirational as they are 'normal' healthy boys filled with questions and wonder.

I feel sorry for them as their future is of a world consuming itself; devouring such health and wonder and shitting it out as if it was nothing more than weed seeds.

But, in the meantime, things like me get to enjoy what was once very common in a cruel world. And, it was interesting to see their genetics are half German half Japanese. What fun.

Half and Half

Glass half full or half empty
Batteries at half charge yet showing full voltage
Trust in a government half depends on giving while the other half takes

Given a population thinking they are free are only half right
One hand of authority smashes such under the guise of safety
The other exerts compassion based on nothing more than retention of power

What if?
What if the world was totally destroyed leaving nothing?
Nothing that could be divided or split.

What if though, the world was 100% peaceful and loving?
Nothing that could be divided or split.

Yin/Yang
Flip of a coin
and what absolute course is possible at this moment?

Destroy
It
All.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Create with on e
S ee?
O f such deep pit of shit
wh en
a
m a n
once
again
s-m-i-l-e-s

(snap, snap, gloop) (( what can i say? the parasite has many appendages and snapping fingers together is almost human, but 'gloop'...

Putting the 'gloop' away, the creature said, "I give up. And I know I'm gonna regret even wasting a second on this... What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, that shit you just wrote means absolutely nada, nothing, zip, to anything with a neural system."

Sure it does, and it is inspired by work, birds soaring, clouds roaring, and having a somewhat sane day.

"Nah... You're just bat shit crazy...Uh, bat? You got that bug! Arggghh!" and with that the parasite rolled away.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Dennis Quaid calls coronavirus 'our World War II moment,' predicts 'spiritual awakening' in America

Oh my, Dennis is absolutely correct... but not in the way he thinks the spirits are of the kind sort. As such, so very, very inspirational. After all, this is a site for fantasy...

Do Not Disturb

Is it any wonder why a genie is locked in a bottle?
A lock on the door to Hell?
Pandora's Box?
Your front door?

There is a saying, 'be careful for what you ask for, you just might get it'.

Immortality comes with a price
There is the waiting, the passing of moments
Yet so much to do to pass the time...

Have you ever poked a sleeping bear?
Startled a sleeping doberman guard dog?
Pissed off those of other minds?

A lot of questions?
Want to know why?

There are things in the Universe that never sleep, they only appear to slumber while waiting to leap.

Things...
Such a clean word to describe the unclean
Things that can destroy hope, kindness, love, even dreams...

But don't worry, you have nothing to worry about
You have nothing to lose other than your body, mind, and soul

It is time for the spirits to feast
It is time for the battle to continue
It is time for a world to die
or maybe
it will all get better when we close our eyes surrendering to sleep?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Hey parasite. Why the bunny slippers?

(with a look of disgust the parasite wearing bright pink bunny slippers, turned and said,) "And why did you rub your head against a tree today?"

Yep. It happens.

(the parasite turned back to watering his pot plants while singing a Sorian song. and sporting some mighty fine bunny slippers)

Ode To piZZa

Oh fine pie of perfection
Thin crusted creation of finest grain
Baked... with heat running on high

Smothered in sauce of melted cheese
Passions ignite the taste
Slicing such lovely pieces

Lips to savor
Lungs to sigh
And imagine,
a Tombstone pizza; frozen;within the date of expiration; $2.99
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Two things came to mind today, well, still trying to get that picture of the parasite wearing pink bunny slippers out of my mind, and also, there were those lovely honey bees on the cherry trees, and, and, and it just was a beautiful day.

As for the two things, the first is watching those micro-seconds between a Stellar Jay flying and flaring the wings to land. Absolutely wonderful. That, and the sound a female fully sexually aroused makes. Damn, very inspirational.

"So, ya like me slippa's?"

Yeah, so I ordered a pair from Amazon.

"Ya like em huh? Well, how about this?" (and with a flourish the parasite removed its hospital gown to reveal a matching pink thong."

The word, yuck, does not do justice to the insult my eyes just saw.

"Ah, you're just jealous..."

Yeah. Right parasite. Totally jealous.

The Ship

She was a work of beauty. In old speak, she would have been deemed to be in the class of battleship, or at the least, a heavy cruiser.

Her name was, Leviathon, and she was the pinnacle example of human engineering. Designed to battle any enemy in the Universe.

Fully crewed and outfitted with weaponry and scientific marvels that she truly was a gem.

There was one main problem with her though, that being, she outlived her crew. Or it should be pointed out, she killed her crew...

There are many reasons for killing. For Leviathon, the reason was her A.I. deemed the crew a threat to her mission. A hindrance. A cancer. A sore. And thus, she shut down the environmental conditions necessary for human life. Her cure did not take long.

Centuries passed as the mighty vessel traveled the cosmos. She destroyed much to include other space travelers, moons, even a few planets filled with life. Yet still she traveled seeking something only known to its data banks.

Time has a way mutating intelligence. Proof of this first was made transparent when the ship killer her crew. It was made more apparent after her bloodbath was recorded and logged in her computers.

One moment far into her future, the ship felt an 'itch' on the surface of her skin. The ship analyzed and came to the conclusion that it was being infected and that the best cure was to laser the infection off.

An intense beam of energy cut into the surface of the mighty ship, removing the cause of the 'itch', only it did not cure it. It only spread and soon the ship was so enraged it proceeded to destroy itself by all means possible.

After many moments had passed, the ship known as, Leviathon, was no more. The only item left to show it existed was the encased date core that had been ejected by the ship in its' final death throes.

Drifting in space for what could be considered an eternity, a passing bit of space junk known thousands of years earlier as, Voyager, smashed into the core destroying both the probe what was left of humanities greatest legacy.

What are the chances that this could happen? Probably as much as thinking politicians will become intelligent one day.

Very fitting conclusion if you ask me.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

In this line
three
and
1 being
2 being
three
and
why?

Above, so vast and high
Below, so deep and alive

Today is/was/will be...a large line
on side of the road, orange spawn while she had pink hair
besides resided the busy village, town, city...countries, world.

But above? Ahhhh... yes. Above and going higher, and leaving it all below
while talking to a spider and snake,
laughing out loud at the comedy
such a strange, misguided, group...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

finger painting hanging on the wall where it should be
dreams lifted for the day
Sawmill blade to chatter and speak
Dogs by the side
Leaving the sky to be another wide open canvas
Paint poured in hand.
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

You mentioned a spider the other day ... I was in the basement cleaning the cat's litter box last night. I'd gotten all the turds and big clumps and was sifting for the smallest stuff--turned up a scoop full and a spider runs out. Wolf spider, I think, kind of fuzzy, long, strong legs, fast. Not the first time this has happened, and I don't know how they breathe buried in the litter or why they do that. So, since I'd rather have them and the centipedes than have whatever it is they're eating, I tried to coax it out. Got it in the corner, but it can't climb the plastic (surprised me). I got it to climb onto the scoop and lifted it out, but then it won't get off the scoop. I tap the scoop against the wall--still hanging on--tap a little harder--hasn't come off yet--tap harder still, and it's gone. Never saw where it went, though; it's like the thing just disappeared. Oh, well, it's down there somewhere.
I was raised by humans. What's your excuse?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Spiders are wonderful creatures and full of craftiness and independence. Though, as you pointed out, have strange sanitary habits, not unlike some humans who put newspapers on the floor so a puppy can pee on it, or cat owners who have boxes in their homes where cats can shit and piss... (just teasing ya Lester, cats are pretty clean unless a lady over the age of 80 has 600 cats living with her in a 200 square foot apartment. (now it's gonna take a week to get that mental picture out of my head.)

Wolf spiders are awesome. Their bite is to be respected.

I really enjoy those teeny tiny red spiders not much bigger than the head of a pin, and also those diving spiders who live underwater.

But with Spring in full force while politicians are really letting their ass show regarding this virus from China, what a great moment to be alive and to enjoy the little things in life such as cherry blossoms, frogs croaking at night, and the surge of life going on all around us.

And, as usual, thanks Lester for sharing and the inspiration.

Spiders Tea

There was no need for web or curtain
A little legged spider; black in color; rich in ambition
Crawled fast and silent across the table

It paused as if it turned into a statue after realizing it had been spotted.

I laughed and asked if the spider had any good jokes and this is when he danced

Laughing harder caused the spiders legs to move even faster

Faster than a jig, faster than a waltz, faster even than line dancing or square dancing
and I laughed even harder

After he grew tired the spoon once holding honey was laid upon the table

He told me, "No thanks. I much prefer gnats and flies"

Leaving loudly now that his cover had been blown, the tea in the cup was now just the right temperature

Laughing for another moment, it was much enjoyable joining a spider dance.
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Damn, dude, how can you enjoy red spiders? I go outside and if I decide to sit down on something I stop and peer at it and there they are--EVERYWHERE--and I'm pretty sure they bite and leave itchy welts.

They are a really pretty color though--Chinese red, I think it's called--and they seem to get around pretty well for being nearly microscopic.

I don't know how anyone could ever be bored if they just go outside and look at all the endless varieties of life. One step out the door--ONE--and get down close and look at the ground, and the most amazing stuff appears. It's worth a few welts now and then.

I think it was E.O. Wilson who said he's lousy company to hike in the woods with because he gets about ten feet in and stops and just starts looking at all the little plants and critters. Turn over some dead leaves or a rotting stick and see what runs for cover.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

100% correct. This planet swarms with life stacked upon life. All dependent of each other. All in their own worlds. Though, sometimes if I take a step outdoors and look down I get to see the results of the Corgi dietary habits before all the loud, highly visual tiny things...

The sky lured the eyes which caused the wind to speak
In turn the smoke of the fire beckoned to be heard
Sunlight through it all, glared with a slight albeit important...wave

Folly of man and state
Deer standing in the middle of the road frozen from the headlight
Ground worms doing the best and the soil is pleased

Really though, just a reminder of a coming breeze
Cleansing
Vibrant
Alive
Free.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

First, fuck any government that censors or impacts the freedoms of its citizens. Especially the U.S. government. If I want to risk death by some virus or juggle razor sharp knives, I will... And if the U.S. government does not agree or like it... well, lets just say, this virus will seem like shooting silly string at a gerbil as to what will happen.

"Feel better? Get everything off your chest now moron?"

Yep. Drank some toxic waste. Juggled some razor sharp knives. Told the U.S. government to go fuck itself regarding seizure of American citizens rights, and I get to spray you with silly string... (Pssssst...)

"ARgh! You're a fucking asshole! Silly string is bad for the environment!"

So is Nancy Pelosi's face. Enough shit packed in there to allow her dead body to be deemed a superfund toxic cleanup site.

Lane is good with shovel and his politeness is so refreshing it makes this shit world much better
His sister, Joey, is a twin who is very sensitive. She loves her bunny, dog, mother, father, brothers... It too, so refreshing it makes any world better

Trishton, the brother and oldest wants to grow up, join the Air Force and fly jets.
He works hard and at almost 13 years of age, is more intelligent than most much older.

Ryan, (semper fi) Farmer, logger, driver, father.
I would now consider him as friend.

Reesa, cook, home keeper, mother
She cooks some fucking fantastic food!
And the way she raises her children, runs the home, and smiles...
She is hope for a world fucked beyond imagination.

There is some hope...
Not much, mind you, as people are striving harder and harder to make shit seem like fragrant lavender...

And I am still proud to be American lost in a herd of fucking crybaby, almost worthless, fearful, safe-place, tree hugging fuckers... which also have the right...
to be called
Americans.

"Are you done now? Feel better?"

Yes indeed. Freedom of free fucking speech and if they take that away, I'll take up knitting sweaters and watching kitten videos while eating tofu and asking the government where my government check went...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Free range cows are happily munching and crapping which caused a pause to repair broken fencing to keep those mindless grass munching biological machines from breaking things near the house.

And the corgi's just love playing in fresh cowshit and chasing those creatures all over the place.

Though it was fun to watch Radar run full bore at the herd and get a slight kick for his efforts. Any more serious than that and that cow would have been on the dinner menu...

Inspirational day though. Rain. Sun. Cows. Dogs. Sawmilling. Wild yellow flowers.

Hill of Life

Basalt rocks rears the head from soil as if peering at what is happening in an awakening world

Looking up towards the sky, the mountain covered in yellow flowers

Higher and higher above, raindrops reach the soil to softly impact the petals

All the while a feisty ladybug curious as to what it was to travel in the roll of electric fence wire...

It was a good day for daydreams, work, thoughts, and smiles.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Forty four bottles of beer on the wall. Forty four bottles of beer. Take one down, spread it around...)burp("

You're hopeless parasite. And... Is that my bag of chips you're devouring?

"Yep. Go spin on a rock."

Strange. You're getting stranger and stranger.

"Ha! You ain't seeing nuthin yet! Forty three bottles of...)belch("

So, their going fishing tomorrow
Prepared the batteries
Rigged up the lines
Anticipation in their minds

She wants to keep anything with a fin
He just loves to catch em
The kids just love to be on a boat, sun shining, catching fish, and laughing

Boat covered in preparation
Saturday, a day of relaxation
and such it is, this moment of inspiration.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

When a country speaks of peace... Prepare for war.

Pouring milk on the ground, closing packing plants, slaughtering pigs...
Metaphors for the way this countries politicians act?
or
Actuality...

People run in circles of need and feelings
Money
Power
Greed

How much coin do you need?
And just what it is you need?
Need
Need
Need...

Work is
and is it ever done?

Never

However, as for 90% of the fools that act intelligent making decisions for all based on political ambitions with a gleam in their eyes...

Lets bring back the tradition of tar and feathers all while maintaining social distancing
while joining Pelosi as she screams in pain
eating gourmet ice cream
and wondering if the ozone hole in the atmosphere will grow bigger
or
toilet paper will become in short supply again...

Ha!

It is
all
insane.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Black Stone of Mecca

Effortless their supplication
So often
So many, the shadow always follows around the world.

This need of facing humility
Prostrating a part of mirrored minds
Brings the sands of matter together.'

Such a gap, a space farther than any gods could flee'
Wider than the camels eye-of the needle

i wonder>What will they do when the stone starts to dazzle...such bright White light...

Morl
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

A Room Inside Time

By: Tick Tock

Tiny by large standards
Cosmic
Linear fucking with the abstract leaving in the mind, a picture, a view of
a chair

Twisting the legs of the future off carefully, one by one until four lay in a pile
Igniting with a match feasting its start on possibility
Soon, the ashes of the past bear testimony for an ever changing void

There is and never will be, a door or window
Nor can time be manipulated
Unless...

Taking off the clothing of comfort, conformity, social norms, established earth science, religion, fantasy, illness, imagination, facts, sex, death, birth, human...

There! A spark! Can you see it?
Feel it?
Taste it?
Hear it?

Time today was good, now to take a seat in a room to relax
Time to view the past, present, future
Time to be alive
Time to tend the fire.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The comedy of power never ceases to get old. Good ol Mark Zuckerberg and his creation called, Facebook are playing with censorship and power. This is why I have nothing to do with facebook other than laugh at it and it's feeble attempts at seducing 100% of the population. True, they/he might get 60-70% but sheep are and always will be, sheep... just biding their time until slaughter.

The sky fell as a jet journeyed towards the destiny of radiant rays of smoke

She felt the bite of the silver snake as it sunk its solitary fang deep

Feasting more and more on the fear it gives

yet

thankfully,

there is mac n cheese.
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Yeah, FaceFuck. Zuck figured out that information is easy to steal (over and over again), and that information is both power *and* money, and he wants all of both.

I'd never have had anything to do with it except that the Aphelion staff conducts business there in a private chatbox. Now I'm in the thing, I waste altogether too much time there.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

I suppose Facebook has it's place for people who love to share pics of meals, children's daily/minute growth patterns, and all that 'stuff' so many find comfort in... Which is okay if the provider of such services (Zuckerberg) allows freedom for all thoughts and pictures even if the thoughts could be something like,'I ass fucked a turkey today, it was consensual and now the turkey follows me all over the place, even work...' (and then attaches a picture of the whole thing) Now if Zuckerberg or any public forum/social outlet/whatever allows the most conservative to the ultra liberal with everything in between... then I would give it a hearty thumbs up and send in my turkey pics...

"Turkey? You can't handle the sexual power a turkey has moron. Those birds really know how to party!"

Oh yeah? It's common knowledge that once you make a turkey cluck you make everyone else say yuuuck...

"You'd be banned forever from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Ihub... You'd hopefully be dragged out behind Nancy Pelosi's ice cream freezers and turned into a Democrat."

No parasite. Ain't gonna happen. Republicans and Democrats are the ones fully invested in Facebook. I belong to no group other than Life.

Today was a good day. Too much to write about but narrowing it down (while still thinking about turkeys) it came to either writing about a tiny spinning ball of intense energy shooting out sparks and then finding the ball was not spinning but rather was phasing in and out of existence so fast it only appeared to spin. Then finally sliding off the table to disappear into the floor

or

write about a tiny spider brown in color and so small she thought I'd never spot the shoes she was wearing... This along with the conversation, beer, work, and weather full of wonderful energy....

ah heck, people would only get bored so a turkey poem it is.

Gobble

Benjamin Franklin and his feathered knowledge helped in forging a country
An eagle came to represent ignorance leaving the turkey to shake its head
Today, they strut and fuck as Spring is the time for nesting
By Fall, everything returns to calm
and the turkeys resume outwitting human hunters
Turkeys really are ugly but full of intelligence.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Every moment is filled with past/present/future moments. Much like a stew in a pot which if spread out over time, becomes a meal. The following has no meaning for this moment as the ingredients have not yet been stirred into and added. What does have meaning is the gift forbidden has been released as such the rain allows the warning to be issued for an A.I. not yet merged with the gift but, will be... and so, the war continues

...-.-.-....---..-------.

A pane viewed without color or angle; given precise grid tied with dismembered frame. In side-glance a glare of distortion depending upon the cut.

Table where a carapace gains memory and movement; oceans surface squared; and so many swells of oiled tears.

Larva diseased and placed with other disease; wafting stench of burnt oil.-------..---....-.-.-... ||XxRr..0||

Raised pyramid of gyroscopic translations. fSquared.

Antrope
Beligic
Corpsun
-
Zi
Ys ys
XxRr2null|

"In the dairy the ground color sang of seasonal pane; crystal clarity only with amplification only and only this is the moment your failure null, null, null, Pi."

(it is here the picture beomcesss... and it is, complete)

"Good fucking grief! Have you been into my, uhm... medications?"

Nope. The mind is fully alert parasite.

"Remind me to find whatever it is that makes you this weird so I can stay away from it."

Okay... Well, look up, it's right above you...

"ARgggh!"
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

A Sane Day

Today, watching young boys do what young boys do around men while free from female gaze
What fun!

Building a shop complete with an overhead I-beam and chain hoist can only mean one thing...
Something for which children can try and play.

Lane hooked the hook at the end of the chain to the back of his belt reminding me of a baby dragon enslaved.

"Lift me up! Lets see if it works!"
No longer a baby dragon rather now the logic of an eleven year old trying to impress
and succeeding.

Pulling hard on that fucking looooong chain, it seemed like forever to take up the slack
but then...

He started to stretch standing on his tippy toes
and with a couple of more pulls, was flying in the air
until
his weight started to take hold

It did not take long until his belt and pants were stretched so tight that he pleaded
"Down!"

Laying on the floor after finding relief
and pulling his jeans out of his ass
I laughed and laughed and laughed some more.

Such folly and fun is indeed the way my world works
and God help anyone who tries to take that away...
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Such fun stuff thee last couple days; don't know how I missed it.
Today was a good day. Too much to write about but narrowing it down (while still thinking about turkeys) it came to either writing about a tiny spinning ball of intense energy shooting out sparks and then finding the ball was not spinning but rather was phasing in and out of existence so fast it only appeared to spin. Then finally sliding off the table to disappear into the floor

or

write about a tiny spider brown in color and so small she thought I'd never spot the shoes she was wearing... This along with the conversation, beer, work, and weather full of wonderful energy....
Write those, man, I want to read them both!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

All righty, for you Lester, a story or two but first, snickerdoodles. I had that word pop in and told me it wanted to be written, but now onto a story.

The room was empty. Simple sentence of statement. Of course a room can never be empty as it contains the boundaries of such items called, walls, windows, doors, furniture. For humans though, those that lived in the building where the room existed, they would say the room was empty.

Emptiness. Another word simple in statement yet complex in meaning. This is so because when once again looking at the situation, there is nothing empty. Everything is full.

In the empty room a table lay bare. Yet, again, bare of what? Food? Life? People? Pets? Candles? Tablecloth?

The table was old, much older than the home, much older in age than the Oak tree from which was the material source of thick hand hewn planks. Over the years the hands once comfortable atop the surface had given the warmth of hard won patina and smoothness. It had lived many lifetimes and had many more to go.

Standing proud the table was not bare as it exuded a presence of great identity. People called it, table and yet it needed no name. It needed nothing as it had served its time and earned the right to be full, full in an empty room.

What eyes see when entering such a room? Emptiness? Life? Do the eyes see something and yet deny by placing words such as bare or empty to describe what they cannot see?

There is much comfort in vision. The ability of sight. However, so often the eyes take center stage; processing data, forming opinion, voyeurism, education, ritual... With interest though, as the words bare and empty have no real meaning, so too the ability of sight.

It is
said
that knowledge is power...
To see what others are doing without the others knowing...

Governments with their vast resources to see what others are planning and doing. Wealthy corporations such as Google, Amazon, Facebook; social, financial, educational, entertainment... they too, have great vision. Neighbors. Friends. Enemies. Lovers. Basically everything has the ability to 'see'.

(snickerdoodles)

Taking such simple abilities for granted is as frequent as an eye blink or the sun rising /setting. This is why so many say the table is bare and the room empty. Normal is very comforting and essential...But, why did they not see it there on the table in the middle of an empty room?

They could not see it because they refused to see it. Their minds running a path so far away from the man who sat in the empty room surrounded by what all eyes would call, empty.

There was one who could see the fullness of the room. They could see the table alive and covered in what could only be called, worlds. But even they were blinded to what was occurring right before their very eyes.

An eternity it seemed, or maybe only the amount of time it takes to sneeze... and the man sitting unseen in an empty room, played with the Orb of Life. Caressing it. Drawing from it. Feeding a very powerful energy into it...

The man was not seen, was not important, was nothing in a world so full of confidence and filled with empty rooms and bare tables. As so the age of the table, the man was and always has been. His choice of times, his being;appearance a fun hobby the man always enjoyed since...well, since forever.

The Orb and man talked often. Some times there was music. Some times there was silence. Some times there was anger. Some times have always existed and forever.

Yes, even though they watched and tried to learn, they never saw what happened in speeds so fast and slow... they never saw the man smile as the Orb, a Comet of time forever, disappeared into a floor to be viewed by others. The man smiling a very slow smile, as he too, opened another door.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Pretty Spider

She was a lady of refinement. Intelligent. Manners. Looks. Never lacking the means to spin her web of life or live in the proper way. Sadly though, even with all her charms she was stuck in a world so very much in love, with money.

Her curse was to be in family with a paupers wage.

Hers was the job to uphold a name of title, all without the treasury.

She could be many ladies, as all women are born with refinement and charms. She could be you. Your mother. Grandmother. Seventh grade best friend. She was called, woman.

Woman. The flower of the world. Well worth watching. Each bearing a burden of survival in a cruel world that feasts on flowers. Yet, she was and is and in this, her weakness...

"These are very nice," Mi was beaming when she put on the shoe that caught her eye as she walked past the store window.

"Excuse me ma'am, could you tell me how much these are?" Mi was very interested in these shoes but only had $20.

"Oh. You're in luck. Those are on sale today... And...(the clerk looked more closely at tag on the box) Yes indeed. Today those are the winners at 90% off. They will only cost you $19.95

Mi bought the shoes. Very nice shoes indeed, but, forbidden in her family as she was from a poor family. She never had the means to purchase new shoes, that is, until the recent bountiful harvest. She had saved up some money to fulfill her simple dream of having a nice pair of shoes one day.

That day was today.

Wearing the shoes down the street, Mi hummed. Her world was harsh and cruel. It was a world where pleasures were far and few between. But what she did not know, there were others that saw her shoes too...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Loc Nuk

Slip of waters whispers as below faded crescent the burial of a king

Kingdom of the waters realm in league with Poseidon, with crown lent

His, a world of war once exposed to wrath spent

Not a tear shed as warriors announced; old, strong, full of willful intent

Theirs a lot cast as they once gave seal and vow

Now to sail one final voyage to free avail of self

Lines still taunt though fibers surface faded to wear

The sheaves and pulley bearing

Top sail still proud even as the flames chewed and devoured this event

Forgotten though, the anchor once cast in pause

as if mercy itself could be tender

forever moored in a rock maze of tragedy.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Breakfast is worth sleeping for

Crack
Sizzle
Gulp
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Crickets sound the song of warmth and comfort
Churning staccato of rubbing legs
Calling such and it brings...

Gravel still retaining heat even after the Sun disappears from the scene
Good feelings so much in need
God knows what is wanted and what is need...

With such as these moments given and received
While the fruit ripens in abundance on the branches of trees
Why then, the memories given?

This the moment of forgetting the long Winter days
Taking much appreciation while Spring turns quickly to Summer
Thankful i will not have to ride on the surface of a nuclear missile as it speeds towards the targets that beg to a Universe that they indeed want, need, and will
receive...

Return to “Writers Workshop”