Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Tools, tips and tricks to improve your writing.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

Silver gray the sky colored the eyes
Eyes held high; upward to try and explain what happened.

There were no more tears, no more anger, no more
Laughter faded days before.

Ample memories for those still to live
Maybe this time they will have learned their mistakes.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

There are a lot of sayings available for writers to be inspired by: 'Angels dancing on the head of a pin'. 'The straw that broke the camels back.' 'Make love not war.'

Endless words to describe a condition, emotion, feeling. Et cetra, etc. (thud)

Inspired now for the (left blank) It is finally time (left blank) And I for one, am very (left blank)

Reorganize
Reassemble
Readdress

Ready the sword
Release the arrows
Rally behind

Racing forward
Raging free of earthly bonds
Reality

Ramifications of reactions
Recognizing the success of failures past
Realization this world is and has nothing for me.

Thanks.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

To dance with an atom as it divides is largely inappropriate
though at this level
subatomic does not apply

It's the jiggle you see and not the vibrations
and that moment where time does not fade away
if one was able, there would be a smile

You did not see it. nor did i
you see, a vivid color; flash of light caught my attention
inside.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Oh yes. Indeed. A 'Good' one.

Tonight in the Land of Dreams, you have no power. none. Nothing. Over me.

This concept of love...Hah! So powerful compared to the destruction just wrought on a thousand planets.

And why? Why should a thousand planets explode?

Did they contain life?

Did they commit a crime?

Why?

(if you could see what in in mind, then you would not mind:

And so...

"He can be so mean!"

Promises made to be made broken.

~

When the ship gave birth it was against my intentions.

Father was there to witness and failed.

You failed.

Mother though, she knew as she always knows the time to flowering beauty.

~

Now, minions try to decide.

Secondary.

Third.

Organized dates of misplaced focus.

And why tonight? As the winds howl and and the rains decide.

Thynes are a misplaced pile of vomit.

John is a troll.

But inside?

Ah yes! Inside rests an open door to a place of beauty.
My World.
A place where one can safely place their heart.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

An aside from the thoughts.A clarinet. Who would have imagined.
Why are women turning to witchcraft? Psychics and psychologists discuss the tarot and crystal craze
Experts say the COVID-19 pandemic, social media platforms like TikTok and a yearning for personal growth could play a role
Nikolas Lanum By Nikolas

Would you buy a seance machine? You know, the kind used to talk to dead folks?
Or a Ouji board?
Yikes!

Boo!
(and then boo hoo)
and then they run.

Women trying to be witches?
That's cool..
Better than putting a soul in a freezer.

Structure and organization is far more constructive than to let a primate run wild
Could you imagine a world without witches?
Chaos!
Fighting!
Males dying by droves...

As for burning or drowning; hanging (my personal favorite)
Torture and death make it all even more exciting
White witches
Black witches
Even witches riding on a broom.

Sounds fun
or
of course,
they could all become nuns.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Once in a submerged status in any body of water connected to the oceans of the world, amazing vibrations are felt

Feelings. A word of plurality describing what happens without the ability to understand unless you're the one telling the story.

Dunking the mind works. It works very well while floating down the rivers of time.

Eyes open or close, it makes no mind as the vibrations feel every fish, every mountain, everything.

A good feeling enclosed in the womb of a world.
~
~
~
~
When submerged in soul inside the flowing molten lava you can see the dragons at play, one even trying his hand at playing the harmonica.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Hey parasite. I don't feel like writing this morning. You write the inspiration.

"Why me?"

Cuz you're chewing on my leg and it hurts. Try writing something constructive regarding Christmas.

The parasite stopped chewing on the leg. It was reminded of how tough the skin can be and replied, "Oh fuck...You're gonna regret letting me write."

I know. (rubbing the leg, Robin limped off to work on some solar arrays)

"Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house, the Corgi's were stirring and causing a rout."

"Thor was curled in the corner looking tired from sleeping all night. Sobo was begging for cookies as she is a cookie whore."

"Pluto was planning his escape. Ladybug was trying to be cute as she ate some fresh poop. And Orf was growing bigger and bigger and thinking of taking on Thor."

"Robin is a dick. Margareta is confused. And the fucking spiders eyes are starting to burn."

"In the basement Santa was bound, a red ball in his mouth while Rudolf was playing strip poker with a simamese twin mouse."

"Deeper. Deep below the house, the lava was roiling and boiling causing a headache for some rocks."

"In the river a sturgeon just died from old age. Too many hooks in the mouth."

"And there you have it folks, fairies, witches, goblins, and elves. Another day before Christmas. Eat and drink as much as you can. Before the real wars start and you all burn and starve."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Parasite?

"Yes numbnuts?"

Your writing this morning sucks.

"Thank you. I do my best to make lives miserable."

You succeeded. Now go away.

"Whatever."

Merry Christmas to all and to all...(thud) Shit!

Where am I?

"You're my slave. You will do as I say."

Who are you?

"I am your god."

Really? You look a lot like a purple Santa.

"I do? I mean, no. There is no Santa."

Why are you eating milk and cookies then. Santa eats milk and cookies.

"Oh fuck this... I got things to do. I am not your god. I, I,...You owe me money. Yeah, that's it. You owe me a shitload of money!"

Got no money. Want some more milk and cookies? And when you're done can we go play with the reindeer?

(sigh) "Hopeless. Absolutely hopeless."

Whee!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The stove in the tavern was cold. It was cold and lifeless ever since the voices turned silent.

The stove was mostly centered in the room, unlike most inns having an open hearth fireplace placed on a back wall. It was made of coal black metal forged by a Wizard, at least that was the rumor spread for years that the tavern was warm and bustling with patrons from all walks of life.

Many a blacksmith slaking their thirst in the business fondly admired the stoves metal finish. All of them were experienced in beating iron into swords, shields, knives, all manners of war material as well as the domestic staples such as nails, dippers; items needed and made for those with trade or coin.

It matters not who made the stove or how old it was, what mattered was the business was devoid of life and warmth. Outside the hand-blown glass circles, the darkness was made a bit brighter from the reflection of the full moon.

Ice crystals glittered. Subtle sparkles. Along with the healthy sparkle there also appeared to be a set of widely spaced crimson colored eyes. They glowed before being masked by the large flaring nostrils emitting steam.

Suddenly, a burst of flame emitted from a mouth full of teeth. The teeth glistened bright white as the roaring shower of flame cascaded and hit the tavern. Soon, the whole building was reduced to ashes.

As the embers were still in conflict of identity between ash and domicile, the dragon lumbered forward and clutching the stove with his front arms. Unfolding his wings, the beast took flight while in his arms the stove glowed white hot.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

In yesterdays story of a dragon burning down a tavern and absconding with the stove it makes a writer/reader wonder why a dragon would be interested in a wood stove made (allegedly by a wizard) by a wizard.

So, what are the possibilities? Was the dragon retarded? Did a wizard really make the stove? And what happened to all the people?

Feel free to think as you want as it is...your choice. As for the reason I think it happened was that the stove was indeed made by a wizard. A very specific wizard going by the name, Worlan. Now Worlan is a bastard of a wizard. I've written about him before. He truly does love to invade the dreams of humans and also do some pretty fucked up experiments on humans.

Worlan did indeed construct the stove and placed it in a tavern where it was a center piece for many years. Many years of providing intense heat. Heat sourced from more than wood or coal. Heat coming from the essence of humans.

After two hundred years of being a 'stove' there came the day the stove needed to recharge so it consumed humans. All the humans in the village to be exact. This left the stove to become ice cold PLUS rid a village of its entire population.

As for the dragon. Hah! Sneaky bastard that dragon is. He burnt the tavern down and took the ice cold stove so as to release the souls of the humans trapped inside so they could journey in the proper way free from magic.

And that's what I think. However, if you're a writer, run with it the way you want. If you're a reader, trust me when I say dragons and wizards exist. If you happen to see Worlan in a dream soon... Be careful. Be very careful.

And now, some inspiration.

Nightmares occur for humans. They have too as they are a release for what humans cannot deal with while awake.
You have had nightmares. All of you. Even some warm blooded animals can suffer from nightmares. A dog is a perfect example of something other than a human having a nightmare.

Since I'm retarded, I have never, ever, had a nightmare. Not one. Never have, never will.

However, it is rare to never have a nightmare but their is one very well known human who has also never had a nightmare, and it is this that i want you to use your imagination to picture who that human was/is/and will be.

What a fun way to end another one of your years.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

(grin!)
(giggle)
(ha de haha)

Subject is blushing: "Got a visitor today. Playing with and talking to, Thor."

"They started playing tug-of-war, of course Thor would win."

"And now I'm making cinnamon rolls."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Parasite. Did you smell it today?

The parasite had spent the day snoring and eating boogers in a sleeping state so was a bit startled to be woken with a question. "Whaa...? Smell? Well, yeah. YOU stink like an old goat."

Besides that. Did you smell the fear in the Generals of the world today?

"Go fuck yourself. You're weird. No one gives a shit if Generals are afraid. I'm going back to sleep." And with that said the parasite resumed sleeping and dreaming of boogers.

The Generals are afraid. All of them. And for good reason.

Throughout the years humans have spoken of 'end times', of 'rapture' of a world ending due to prophecy, religious texts, and for some, intuition. All well and good to speculate and wonder how it all ends.

First though, the Generals. The military is different than Agent Barton(s) for a very simple fact. Generals lead men and women in war. Agent Barton(s) create the situations and opportunities for war. Lately the agents have been doing a spectacular job of fucking things up even better than their best past attempts.

Today. Right now, there are some 'guberment' agents using alien/off world technology 'gifted' to them by some very bad characters.

Now, most people today hate God. Don't believe in God. That's their right. But alien/off world types sure believe in God. And this is where it leads. With all the 'end time' bullshit being put out there, there is one important part missing. No humans are saying they are the Messiah. Jesus. The Second Coming. Ha! Sure some delusional folks do but they cannot perform miracles. (side note: Ever see a miracle? Amazing stuff miracles)

Anyway, all this talk about Anti-Christ and whatnot is true for most humans as most don't believe in Jesus and would most likely hate him if they were proven wrong. But the Anti-Christ that is coming is built on the platform of alien/off world. Soon you'll see miracles. "I'm Jesus," and all the rest.

First though. Today the Generals are afraid no matter if they are North Korean, Iranian, Japanese, Russian, and most importantly, American. They are afraid for good reason because they all received a special visit and deep inside know the dangers now confronting them.

Ha!

A president will fall violently. You can fill in the blanks because it will be more than one. Assassination. Death. Instability. War. Chaos. Blood letting. And then the off world 'man' will arrive to soothe and comfort the surviving sheep. 'Peace', 'Prosperity'. And then the real good stuff starts.

There is a lot for the future of this world. A grand plan unfolding even as you read this.

In the meantime, it will be so very enjoyable to make Agent Barton feel something they've never felt before. Fear.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Yardow!". (heaving sigh) "YARDOW!"

it was indeed a fun game last night playing poker with God.
naked as a jaybird we were
playing a very wonderful game...

interesting how they thought they could hide
hiding below the ground like rats, the master of their greed lay
Cobra growing.
Undulating.
Doing the job of keeping it out, only to find it was the key opening the door.

for the use of the symbolic snake, it was your weakness
look now inside the body of the serpent
can you see the infection spread?
better yet, can you feel it?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

440-4-22-3`1
(interface(
log lock...
status f4 (delete files)

Administrative protocol.

DESTROY
DESTROY
DESTROY
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Are they gone parasite?

"Yes. Yes. Whatever you say. They are gone. Can we go get soup now?"

Good. And, yes.

A new year with the same Sun.
As the Sun set Solstice, it became official
And now the day of time for humans as the Sun set at 3:30.

There, sun as the rays were released, a young girl sat among the trees in the forest
Looking at me.

Every year she is there.
Singing as she looks in the Summer.
Smelling of flowers in Spring.
Giggling chasing Fall leaves.

Today she sits contented, thinking of the past 365 days
Smiling
Making me smile
it made for a good day.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Morning parasite. Know what today is?

"Monday? The day you fall off the solar panels and die?"

No. Well. Yes. Today is the first day of the year. And this year is a good year to strive and be kind to people. What do you think of that?

"Fuck you. And especially fuck people."

Well, that resolution did not last long. Maybe next year?

"Whatever. Lets go fall off the panels now. I want to see you scream like a little girl and bleed a lot."

You're a sad sad creature, but your purple hue looks nice in the sunlight today.

"And you're a moron."

Thanks.

Fell off the wagon, found booze to be stable and kind
Fell from grace cuz I didn't have any
Fell from the sky when leaning too far over a cloud to see the rain
Fell off the world as it flings off everything
Fell
Fall
Feeling.
Feeling..
Feeling...
Feeling....

Today is a good day to cling
Today is a good day to secure
Today is a goody day to embrace
Life.

(plus God always has ladders for we)
and,
Life is sticky.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Danger Will Robinson. Danger!"

What's up parasite? Pretending you're the robot on, Lost in Space?

"Nah. Just like the way it sounds."

You are even more weird than I am.

"Impossible. Anyway, Danger Will Robinson. Danger! Danger!"

Did you know that in your nose resides an antibiotic? So take that 'nose picker haters of the world.'
While we;re all dying the parasite will live forever since it always has a tentacle inside a nasal orifice, or maybe that's its butt?

"Danger! Danger! Danger!... Oh look, ice cream!"

Thanks John. You do like dogs of this there is no doubt.

And now, a poem of some sort.

Alien Glasses

It saw across the Universe with the mechanisms of machine and magic
Acr00ss sstichhes of time...

Knowing the destination before even beginning the trip
And then...

Arriving after millions of spent years gone by an instantaneous splash
Bringing into focus a dull view

Below held hand standing their; in the Ocean
A messssage in a botttle held ransom in a dull green glass

Blurrred and hazy to a creature blind
unable toooo glance, or glimpse, or read

Totally deppppendant upon the vibrations translated by the well sighted ship.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Is a giggle bigger than a laugh?

(pondering)

Have you ever seen an angry woman? A woman who would kill all men in the Universe if those men were me.
I.i.
Wheee!

So fuck it. (GIGGLE!)

Or to be safe. (LAUGH!)

A woman laughing and happy? A woman who would embrace all men in the Universe, except me.
I.i.
Wheeee!

Fucking-A- Skippy dudes and dudettes.
My name is Bud Durack
well, my terrain name...at least...for today...and...anyway

Like a woman's ass or a planet squeezed, or in a better way, let parasite explain.

"Inside the pocket was a red lure. A hook attached to the body of a fish/pill shaped piece of steel."

"Upon the touch to see a past fishing trip of forget, and then to see in days to come, a whole world fishing combined."

"In this said, Bud is a moron."

Is there anything good on the intergalactic world wide web...

(vibrate)
(giggle)
Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Prasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

Next:

Sargent Barton
se -# 332-4`7
Eye scan: Accepted
Enter Rcep code:_____________
Accepted. Welcome.
_

"Wat a hoot it be. Ther e was, you know, talken all namby pamby. Tain fitting. Ta let a man lik im talk so ill wll oe em." The language sounded so much like another world. A room empty of patrons other than the mad man sitting there alone talking to reflection in a mirror.

Conflict resolution: Per code of subsection 1B-A of the main law as adopted in emergency session. Such data expulsion is not allowed. Authorities have been notified.

"Wat in hell was that shite? Where are ye. Ah yes, shifty bastard..." The bullet him between the eyes, killing the one man who was a threat to the Order of things. The bullet being fired by a random number. A number where one wonders.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Prasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

Next:

Sargent Barton
se -# 332-4`7
Eye scan: Accepted
Enter Rcep code:_____________
Accepted. Welcome.
_

"Wat a hoot it be. Ther e was, you know, talken all namby pamby. Tain fitting. Ta let a man lik im talk so ill wll oe em." The language sounded so much like another world. A room empty of patrons other than the mad man sitting there alone talking to reflection in a mirror.

Conflict resolution: Per code of subsection 1B-A of the main law as adopted in emergency session. Such data expulsion is not allowed. Authorities have been notified.

"Wat in hell was that shite? Where are ye. Ah yes, shifty bastard..." The bullet him between the eyes, killing the one man who was a threat to the Order of things. The bullet being fired by a random number. A number where one wonders.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Man Dead After Climbing Into Airplane Engine at Salt Lake City Airport"

Damn... that was fun.

Nice weather outside. A bit of this and a bit of that.

Now why the fuck would anyone choose to die by crawling into a jet engine?

Ah yes...

Humans.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Names come and go.
Spoken, the name has identity.
Read, the name becomes alive
In death, there is a name retired.

Connie Workman died. She would shop on Thursdays or Fridays. Friendly. Kind. Good taste.

She would buy chocolates, crystal, paintings, and then give them away to friends.

Connie's body succumbed to cancer, a dirty biological bully.

Her estate is now being sold at auction.

I like her name and how her soul still speaks.

Good day to you Connie. Thanks for the inspiration. And watch out when playing poker with God, sneaky dealer and has a special way of cutting the cards.

Travels

Written by: A Path

Soles since creation have take stride to journey the trails of life.
Right now a new baby takes air for the first time free of their mothers lungs.
Sticky wet and wrinkled red
Squalling and then sleeping near the tit.

She grew into a young lady
Stars aligned for love as she met a military man
Married
Traveled the world.

Old she came to know the terms
Battling her own body, still strong of mind
A friendly soul who supported others full of health and life.

Time came and collected her death.

Farewell Connie Workman, you have only now started your journey
Tomorrow your friends bid you good travels while they put your estate to rest.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

A bird tweeted today
High wired
Is this what your mind sees?

A bird
High
Wired

Imagine then, the obvious
A small bird sitting high atop even higher the nearest wire
Singing to let me know the world is better today.

Of course...
it is good.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Run!"

What's up parasite?

"Run! Run for your life!"

Run? Is there food involved?

"No. No food. No drink. Just death, fire, and destruction!"

Cool. You go ahead and run parasite. I'm too tired to worry about such shit anymore.

"Seriously? Aren't you worried about the end of the world?"

Seriously? (always answer a question with the same question) This world died a long time ago. And so will the next one, and the one after that, and after that and after that...

"Really? Good. Didn't feel like running anyway. Can we scavenge then when it's over? Maybe use a skull for an ashtray?"

Absolutely. In the meantime, try and behave.

The World

You like it?
Seriously?
The world?

Everything feeding off others
A Sun trying to burn everything to a crisp
Virus
Bacteria
Angry human intellect

Yes, beautiful sunrise and sunset
Food is fantastic
And listening to a tree scream when cutting it with a dull saw is truly amazing.

This world though?
A bubble with water and air?
You like it?

Yes?
No?
Maybe?

For me I could care less.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

:$100.00 plus free shipping:

Parched rice... Another way of enjoying rice. Simple. Tasty. Fun.

An old guy in an old Chevy staring at something... in his mind, or is it mine?

And parasite?

"Find a skull yet?"

Yep.

"Cool! Can I see it?"

Sure. It's sitting on your shoulders.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The Elementrals are here now. The strongest of them all, they...they... (thud)

KILL IT!

Wha... Nurse. Nurse? Nurse.

and uh...good luck?

Too much to write about today.
Seriously.
No. Seriously.
Seriously I mean seriously.

Pluto is aligned with my toes.
Spiderman is a dweeb
Spanish music; casanova the sound of the mind's drum

And so, again,
Wheee!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Can you keep it together for at least 3.2 seconds? How about writing about sex? Or food? Yeah, write about something I like."

No parasite. Sex is boring. Food already speaks for itself. I think I will write the inspiration a spider gave me today. Spiders are smart and though they don't talk a lot, when they do, Yikes!

You think your world is all so very important
Giant
Huge
Biped
With hair and nostrils
Clothing and shoes
i already know the words the spider is about to dispose.

Hello and greetings. The Wind can do amazing things. Spin my silk into a web or strangle a spark while singing of Angels with Wings.

Smooth polymers adhering with a bonding contact on par with elemental absorption.
Fixation on undulation caused by web contact
Source: lower quadrant in a circle aligned towards the Sun.
Vibrations amplified when observation is 100%
Focus is narrowed
This scares the shit (literally) out of any fly or gnat within 100 meter radius.
Now, look at the palms? Can you see the fork between Hades and Valhalla.
And this is were the Spider pierces the skin.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

West Virginia Country Man

Written by: A Man

Yup.
There it be.
Right there tween them two pretty eyes.

See it?
Right thar....

Anyways just because, I'm telling ya I'm a country man, a man of all sorts.

Stubborn.
Proud.
Mule ass prick if there ever be one.

Tell a secret...
I really am a West Virginia boy
by heart.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Damnnnn..."

What's up parasite?

"I don't know what made me do it."

Do what?

"I looked inside your mind... Seriously, aside from being totally fucked-loco-crazy..." The parasite had more to say but was quickly cut off.

You mean you saw the bull turn into a pig and in turn was anally plugged by a plastic duck taped to the nose of a missile?

"Yeah. I mean, no. Pigs, ducks? I meant ,what you just did to Agent Barton. That's fucked up."

I know not of what you speak. Anyway...

Elective.
Has a nice sound to it.
A choice thought of
A choice made
Inspiration thus, is given.

Tried out some new technology did we?
A little bit of affection
Dash of some spent energy

And how did that all turn out for you?
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Just finished reading a news article about a teenage girl being murdered after she gave birth to a child a few weeks ago.

Horror, hate, evil... all so very familiar, so obvious, so real. Such feelings humans should abhor and yet so many embrace as if a long lost friend.

It has been a long battle both on this planet and many others. And for those who deal with such concepts as victory or failure fail to see the simple logic of what it is really all about.

For those saying this world is a test, or a game, or just random actions of life, they are correct according to their belief/position. For others...well, that's a whole other story.

For me, I know exactly what is and what is not.

Victory has already been achieved, those who still think all is lost or could be lost, they just need to listen...
To open their eyes and hearts...
Smell the sweetness...
and most important, to try and find love and forgiveness.

It was a tragedy for the girl murdered, her child, her friends and family.
It was also a tragedy for the one committing the murder.

Revenge?
Justice?
An eye for an eye?

How about some truth and as such, inspiration.

The Child

Written by: A survivor

The child did not know mother. The child knew relatives to mother. The child was given nourishment, guidance, and love.

The child grew as all children grow. The child grew into an adult and learned the ways of the world

Learning of the murder mother endured. Learning of hate, of love, of revenge, of all the feelings and emotions it is that people experience.

The child grew and forgave the killer. Giving aid to victims of such crimes.

A child. A victim of what evil can impart, thrived.
The child realized there is more than being a son or daughter
Learned much.
So much so that the child helped heal a sick world.
Thus leading to the ultimate victory of Love over Hate.

Return to “Writers Workshop”