Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Tools, tips and tricks to improve your writing.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

"Did you see how that marijuana plant screamed when the worker turned some bud's into a large peppermint smoothie?"

Yep. The cruelty though was not to the plant as the plant had plans of escape...But the gerbil drinking the smoothie? That wheel in his cage...wow. Strange.

"Lets party moron. You earned it."

Nah parasite, for me life is deeper than any party, and higher than an eagle can fly.

Riding the Eagles Wind

Can you imagine to be inside the mind of an eagle?

Turning right and then left.

Soaring against any foe and helping any friend.
~
~
~
~
Freeing the mind is the easy part,
dealing with the tracks of the mind as it jumps for joy...
is the hard part.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

He felt good this day, the day of something

Something in the vast wilderness views; scenes of something

Smiling and trailed this day by color changing shadows, of something.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

So much has been written about war it seems as if war will never end.

So many writers of war are inspired by their own personal experiences.

Other write of war in their own vision of what war is, and they would be correct as humans all are constantly in a battle.

Warriors Mind
Written by: Many

Kinetic energy released a seed of death.
A howitzer, cannon, gun, words, voice...

Daily song it seems, those never ending fights
For infantry, the soldier, sailor, marine, civilians, you...

It soared high, just ahead of the explosion
Arcing high, and then...

Falling with spent passion
a warrior wondering what next would occur,
all around him the ground exploding
a world torn.

A lull, a few moments of peace and silence
Smoke clearing the crater held us all.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Metaphors are the perfect cast for emotions.

"Wow, did you think that up all by your self? Wanna hug? "

No parasite, I wanna write. And work. And eat. And figure out why God mixed elf blood with corgi blood. Found one of the pups walking on the ceiling...

So how would one explain it? To tell the truth?
No.
Truth be told, there would be none to believe it
sooooo...
a metaphor.

~

A bore worm with a mouth full of teeth
No barriers of land, sea, or sky
oh, and look, the big fat black cat is definitely not purring

~

Call it swimming or wiggling
or flight.

The visual show a worm boring through all, all of the worlds offer

only, is that only an illusion as the worm is not moving
rather standing still with maybe some wiggling
as the worlds thrust at the worm hoping to push aside/displace
learning only that it is they which are the prey.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

All Thor has to do, is prevent deer from coming into the house. Just one thing. A simple task. Guard-the-house-from-deer.

"Thor fucked up?"

Yes parasite. Typical Corgi.Looks at you all sweet and nice and lets you know with that cute face that he will guard the house. That he would prevent any deer from setting foot in the manor.

"Deer?"

Shit. I got home and it looked like a party. Door was wide open.

A couple of fawns were chasing Thor around the living room. There was a three point buck standing on the table eating the bag of apples. Five does were trying their taste buds on the open bin of sugar.

And there was shit. Lots of deer shit. Damn dog...

"What happened to the deer?"

They cleaned up all their shit and cleaned up the house. (though the buck did try fucking some does while their attention was diverted)

It all came out okay, but Thor is still in the dog house for dereliction of duty.

"Can I eat him? BBQ corgi would be..."

No. No you may not eat him. Go find one of those deer.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy...
words here and here and here and here...
and why?

look up there? can you see it?
a comet
all the planets on one side the worlds wobble

then
like a quail
the planets scurry to the other side

leaving some in the higher dimensions to laugh at the folly.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

|.........................................................................................|
|.........................................................................................|

Do pictures help a reader?

We know that pictures in a children's book sure get a child's interest.

Lately though, I don't think pictures or the written word attracts the older readers. This is said as a hypothesis because I think it applies to the written word of books and not the pictures/words found in the cyber realm.

i wonder... in the future will books, electronics, everything to include the spoken word... Will those be replaced by music and living pictures?

Music and living pictures. Pictures found not in bytes or ink or paper. Music found not by any voice or electronic device.

i am talking about knowing what it is all about with no need of searching, seeking, finding, reading, listening... rather, just knowing and in knowing find the success of living.

Example: Listen to the following picture. What does your mind tell you?

Post by Lipinski »

Thor got ambushed. Not by the deer as the deer all ran away laughing.
He was too smart for any ambush thoughts by his puppies.
It was pygmies.

African? (you say)
"RACIST"
Ha! Much smaller than black and white... see?

Elves, a name for many names, tell them that. Call them a pygmy?

Ambushed by some wee folk just for fun.

Got home. No deer. Thor was up-side-down on the ceiling, and then the floor, and then the ceiling...

Elves are cute lovable creatures.
Rolly-polly
until you call them,
pygmies.

Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

have you noticed how the sunlight uses the air as perfume?

maybe you have the memories of dusty roads. endless clouds above endless fences.

there can be pain, true. there can be so much pleasure. so how to choose between yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

it grows stronger.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Oh shit... man you have absolutely no clue as to the joke just played.

Well done. (clap clap clappity clap)

Order of belief

1. I believe in nothing.

2. I believe in things.

3. I believe there may something more.

4. I believe in god, gods.

5. I believe in God

6. I love it when God plays tricks with something more.

7. Drink in the ambrosia of Life

8. Sleep
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

His the life of the farm. Always was the farm ever since he was born.
His momma died giving birth to him, though she was able to name him proper before going white eye..., that being, his name from a dying breath was, Michael.

Michael did chores since he learned to walk, his pappa made sure that just because he lost his momma that weren't no reason to grow up as a slack-jawed person. World had enough of them glazed eyed morons, didn't need no more.

Farm life was good for the serious young man. Chores he did...and more. Oh, so much more.

Michael was a good one with a blade. Could split an apple in two from across the room by a throwing a simple edge.

One day Michael felt strong. Very strrong. Didn't know why as growed up on a farm an all, everyone was strong. Even the families farm dog, Hondo. Felt good it did, vibrating with such passion.

From the unknown areas slipped into view, a blade. A blade dripping with flames held by a large sound of laughter.

Course there was the parry and thrust, as that is what makes trust test.

Shield were something to make sound, and follow.

For it all. The blade, shield, dance, and smile. Michael did as he must so he continue his chores.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Long time ago learned a lot about addictions. So many addictions to choose from. Addictions are fun. Take food for example. Wow. So much food is so much good.

Writing. What a fantastic addiction!

Write. Write. Write.

Which idea? What inspiration? So many. Too many.

Want to know what happens if you let your writing run wild?

The following will be a 'word salad'. Bits and pieces of what instantly comes to mind. First though, a disclaimer: Caution: Addiction to writing may cause loss of all sense of reality. Side effects of addictive writing is, 1. The constant urge to place a keypad in front of fingers or scratch on any nearby surface with a pencil, nail, stick.\ for the next five minutes (give or take a century) there will be no 'fore thought' only the instantaneous.

Stop being a pussy. Now where did I hear that. A guy saying he wanted to be mayor of pussy town.
(scene one: Pussy town. Population 5)

"Stop." What a thing for an aquatic creature tasting landfall for the first time.

"Why stop. It's your time." An answer for an aquatic creature given by a very large helium filled and floating question mark.

A pause... why a pause? because to put the first word, fish. Or story plot. A fish swimming in a pond located in the town center of pussy town. A fish whose demise was to be eaten by...
is that a cat?

Meow.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

There is a lot of inspiration. Inspiration ranging from the desert to the farthest planet in creation.

Since this is a fantasy webizine what better way to blend in?

Take for example the fact that i am eternal.

What does it matter?

it matters....

Tuned In

Therein lays so many questions from those which really cannot understand the answer.

A Web

Fate

Destiny

Only they did not count on what it is.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Can't say six days?
Okay.
Well then.

Went to a slightly different level as the mind drifts up over the same

Such good food. Chicken curry.
and corgi puppies
and fire.

Must be the end of something and the beginning of the new
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Did you have a good year parasite?

The parasite looked like it was deep in thought but the smell was foul. It did say though, "Yeah. Year. Century. Eternity... All the same."

Yes. Yes parasite, I agree.

Same O Same O

By: A Prick

Hows does age age?
It it the lines upon the face from daily frowns and laughter which illustrate the days?

Some old grow fat and some decide to change
How strange.
Another year, another day, another and another...until, another day.

A new year, some hope for a new change.
Something better.
Anything.

What is a day though?
Seriously.
Twenty four hours?
The time it takes for the Sun to play?

It gets easier and easier by the day
Time indeed,
does
not
matter.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

(A large red band cold to the touch. Warms the mind though.)

Took awhile under so many names.

Some days very strong, some days very weak.

Old age some could say as the old fade and die leaving the next batch of old to take their place.

Why do people feel old when at the most some may exist in a withered shell to be 110?

The sky is clear tonight, the fire dims, this body aches

though...

interesting to see the mind is still young
the flowers are blooming
friends are laughing
knowing just what it is.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

New Years Celebration

With wealth a man can feast upon the wealth of a world. In any country he can take and consume. Indulging in whatever appetite needs to be satisfied. Wealth is the key to satisfaction and the key to evil.

For this man, food was his passion. His mass was over 600 pounds and yet he could find the strength to still lift a knife and fork; consuming pound after pound of whatever food he desired.

Lets paint a picture of this man:

He sat in a large chair. A comfortable chair, one fully capable of holding his weight. Large and oversized to mask his rotund features. Made of oak and stained black.

It had been a special occasion to feast for the man, this being the new day of a new year. And what better way to usher in a new year than to consume an entire roasted chicken, a chicken with fatty firm flesh covered in a tangy sweet sauce. The man licked his fingers as he relished the wonderful bird.

There were potatoes prepared in ten different ways. Each delicious and wonderful in their own way.

A large list of tasty food for a large man. A man who enjoyed each meal as if it was his last.

Sweets such as cakes and pies. Bread in the form of hard rolls filled with melted butter to sweet breads and bread made of rye and different grains.

Smoked salmon with capers and ginger strips. Sweet peas in cream sauce. Hazelnut soup. Buttered mushrooms.
Bacon stuffed jalapeno's slathered with honey. There even was a BBQ'ed suckling pig complete with an apple in its mouth.

Before the seated man was a table filled an abundance that did pure justice to the definition of gluttony.

Finally the man had consumed enough and issued a large belch which caused his digestive system to compete with a blast of flatulence that could ruin the aroma of all the uneaten wonderful food to those watching with hunger in their eyes.

This picture is typical of the man wealthy men and women to consume to the point of exhaustion. What is funny about this picture is the fact the man was last seen dabbing the corner of his mouth with a bib he wore upon his chest.

A black and red checkered bib that looked out of place as the man was a pig and yet put on the appearances of civility.

"More!" The man was never full. Always carrying the weight of flesh and the accompanied hunger.

Happy New Year (burp)
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Rabbits are wonderful. Though they are the lowest peg of the magic totem pole they adapt well.

Their running skill is superb, and aside with competing with stink bugs, they tell wonderful jokes and play wonderful pranks on those who sleep.

Take last night for example.

Played strip poker with a young gray rabbit. Got her down to skin and had the hare in the bag, until... the dream.

In the dream there was a huge wall of water surging up a hilly terrain where a major river flowed. Two opposing forces. One of normalcy and one of pure power of energy unleashed.

While fishing in the ocean from where the waters came, catching salmon. Wonderful salmon, until the bunny played her trick...

Such a fight the 'fish' put up as the pole bent deep.
Reeling and losing line and knowing it was now being part of a game.

Landed a very large creature. Looking like a combination of a sea cow, seal, sea lion and a prehistoric teddy bear...

Got angry for a second, which is rare as rarely does magic catch me off guard. Though, i appreciated the attempt.

The creature spoke with mock sadness already knowing it would be released. So released it was, along with the hook, line, and pole.

Soared high above to gather the threads together for a quick weave.

Today, two rabbits scampered about causing a very large smile.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

when you stand still. absolutely still. you can feel the flow of life around you
when you stand still. absolutely still. you can hear what goes on around you.
you can hear what is being said on the other side of not only the world, but the Universe.

when you stand still. absolutely still. you can smell everything everywhere, all at the same time.

when. when. when. absolutely still?

not i.

in a frenzy of motion far beyond a blur
to become a part of anything at anytime anywhere
all the time since time began and far past the moment time ends.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Corgi's.

One trait of a welsh corgi Pembroke that tickles my fancy is their wonderful way of being disobedient and yet know exactly what they can and cannot get away with. With me a corgi basically gets away with everything, though sometimes they humor me and 'pretend; to obey. Works well this relationship between who is master and who owns the box of cookies.

Today Sobo and Thor went in search of fresh deer shit to roll around in. Corgi's and dogs in general love rolling in shit. Tinker Bell used to swim in cow paddy's, only the eyeballs were untouched by the shit. Anyway, both Sobo and Thor ignored me until Margareta's car was coming down the road. They then hauled ass as fast as they could to get home. I laughed my ass off.

I love corgi's.

Inspiring.

Down the Road

So much mention is made of journeys
Paths winding along waterways for centuries by animals until man came along and widened them with gravel
and paved.

In moonlight the road beckons those that can see
Daylight brings dreams of what awaits at the destination
The comings and goings of a road keep so many contained.

Look out beyond the constrained.
It is beautiful

Roads are a means for comfort and travel
Meandering across a world
They are necessary and it is amazing what one can see.

Though, for all glory a road holds title.
Ability to hold the traffic of so many feet and wheels,
it is the sky that is the road for eagles.

Soaring above any beginning or ending of destinations
Riding the thermals and emotions from below
It becomes easy to travel the road of eternity.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The wind was kind today, for a breeze
Still got it
and it is good.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

A Bedtime Story

Written by: some dust

There are many who try and capture the wind and all fail.
Humans with their windmills and sailing ships
Children with kites
Pretty woman with long hair
Men trying to cool off while working hard under the sun.

What is the wind?
Is it thermal differences in temperature?
Is it a shock wave from a volcano or nuclear reaction?

Jet streams.
Hurricanes.
Storms.
Tornadoes.
Dust devils.
Names for the wind?

There is wind on all planets even those without oxygen.

And still, no one can capture the wind...
that is,
no one...

The wind however, can.
The wind can capture the wind with will and gift.
Starting and stopping at whim
The wind is truly wonderful
and a trusted friend.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Man. (Man: to include Woman... the whole, XY thing)

Today was beyond fucking fantastic. Good work. Good weather. Good vibes. Even the corgi's behaved.

Artificial intelligence:

Hypothesis. The whole biological network on a planet fueled by life; the the perfect transistor between 'you' and 'them'. Only then another question. Who is in control of who?

Random chance. Coincidence. Luck. Normal. Surprised. So many of so much to explain 'being alive.'

The reality becomes: Free will was granted to humans just as truly A.I. is granted free will...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The numbers are in order. Seven and eight, with an empty seat.

There was conversation and the alien smiled as it pointed towards the seat on the ship, )or craft, or machine, or identity(

Have you ever been in multiple places at the same time? Listen to conversations with hundreds of minds all over the Universe? "All at the same time."

Time: a foolish construct to impose boundaries as a temptation for those unwilling to look past the wall.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Big perch. Did you buy it from a homeless person moron?"

Nope. Caught it fair and square with a wiggly worm. Two pounds and 15 inches long.

"Can I eat it?"

Tomorrow we all feast.

Technology. What a fun and serious sounding word.

So the government of a country called, States of America, has 'invented' a new plane. Their military call it a B-21.

China wants to know how it works. They want to know if it can fly without pilots. They want to know how the engines works. They want and want and want. Humans want to know technology.

Fun thing about human technology, there is technology that is NOT of human sourcing. Some very interesting technology, which is definitely inspirational.

How To Turn A B-21 Into Won Ton Soup

Written by: A micro chip labeled (just for you agent Barton) TC-4-44.MC3

(the following is not written in words as there are no words to describe, soooooo...)

Insert picture: (....)

and for wings torn to shreds by claws of comets
angels and devils avert their gaze.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

For all the choices humans make it does not allow them to avoid death.
Saints die.
Satanists die.
Sinners die.
So many endless forms of humans...all die.
Even Jesus died.

In times of temples there were those priests and priestess which combined arts of magic and knowledge to their advantage
only
to turn
to dust and stone.

Today the choices seem to be more, only they still remain the same, and the reason why is time.

Time for humans seem so important...
How many fingers are you little boy?
The boy smiles and holds up three fingers and next year he will say, "four."

An old woman in a nursing home will say, "I'm 98 years old and I'm tired. I've buried three husbands, two children, I'm ready to die."

Time.
i guess time has merit for mortals and choice.

Those who believe in Christ believe he will come to Earth 'soon'.
Those who worship Satan believe they are alive.
Those. They. Them. You. Me.
Hard to believe today that everyone is already dead.

Been dead for centuries remembering the illusion of what they consider to be life.

Remember your choices?
Truly. Think about what you chose.
To join the military, fight in a war, and your body blown to bits.

Remember Herod?
Dead and dust.

Mohammad?
Worm food to worms long dead.

Hitler?
Dead.

Your mom, your dad, yourself...
dead
dead
dead.

Bleak?
Grim?
Morbid?
Ha!
If you read this without understanding what it is to truly know Life, then it is good that you chose to die.

Realize this, there is only God.
One true God.
Life eternal before there was any concept of time
Life eternal long after everything is dead according to a persons belief in time.

Worship Life
Live Life
Be Life
and in return you will live forever with more than time could ever provide.

i am eternal
always have been
always will be
and you can too.

Signed: The Wind.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Writers can sometimes cause a reader to feel emotions. Sad. Happy. Horny. Angry. And this is why it is fun to write. It is fun to write the emotions into words.

Humor is one of the better topics writers have at their finger tips. Some of the best humor comes in odd ways. For example, there is a motel in Riggin's Idaho that has a sign, "Pets allowed. Except for bears... We won't be making that mistake again."

What is comedy? Interesting question as some people laugh when they see other people getting hurt while others feel empathy.

It is good that comedy fits hand in hand with the freedom of writing as there is no joke or comedic situation that is free from offending someone.

This is another example of what could deeply offend a person/group or cause great laughter in another person/group.

What did one Nazi concentration guard say to another Nazi concentration guard while overseeing some prisoners cleaning creamatoriums?

"I don't know, what?"

He said, "You know Frietz, burning Jews smells like bacon!"
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

People on this planet enjoy talking about all the life running/flying/swimming/crawling on the surface. So much variety.

They also enjoy speculating on life that can exist 'up and out there'.

Some people talk about a place called, Hell, which according to them exists 'down there'.

Some people talk about Dwarfs living deep below the surface of the planet in hollowed out caves.

Guess what? People don't talk about something else very much 'alive' lurking in the bowels of Earth...

What fun! Fitting for a comedic followup or at the least, a very high number on the ritchter scale.

"Boom boom! Out go the lights!"
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Michigan’s Muslim-majority city council approves animal sacrifice for religious purposes

Ha! HA! HAAAA!

"Why are you laughing numbnuts? Did you see yourself naked in a reflection in the mirror again?"

Nah, my reflection in a mirror would scare the shit out of anyone to include myself. No, I'm laughing at the actions of humans again. Muslims sacrificing animals for 'religious' purposes. All hail the dark lord! Ha de har har.

"You're being insensitive. I like that."

Humans have absolutely NO idea what Life really is. Just think, millions of humans have sacrificed their babies to the evil and Evil they so dearly love. And any religion that sacrifices any life for god, gods, or God, are in politically correct terms...retarded and mostly ignorant, though many know fullllllllllllllll well just what their agenda is.

Highly inspirational though as it was not too long ago i got to witness the various tribes of humanity fully embracing human sacrifice before they softened it a bit by switching to goats, cows, chickens, birds, and the like.

Sacrifice

Written by: A witness

A rich man want to stay rich so he offers a bull to be slaughtered to appease the god of wealth
A woman pays a few coins to the temple where a bird is slaughtered to help her pain
A child kills any insect they want all to appease a child's mind.

Sacrifice?

God sacrificed his son?
Jesus?
No.
No, it was Jesus who chose to die for those who know very little what it is to sacrifice in suffering for others who suffer...

God does not sacrifice nor does God need sacrifice.
God needs nothing though God does smile when people do their best to help those who are in need, even if their actions .

Do you want to know why humanity strives to sacrifice life?
The truth is humanity knows full well the difference between good and evil and by killing in the name of god, gods, God...
It makes them think the god, gods, God is an friend and ally and thus condone their evil activities.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Insert picture (retrieval code 13. execute expenditure translation from binary into subatomic color spectrum)
Proceed.
it is quiet in here.
in the mind of Robin and the minds of other (classified, right agent Barton? Classified)

s0 much to see taste touch listen and most importantly, create.

~

i let him play as there is a give-and-take
both necessary.
~

He is not crazy, far from it and yet it is inside...
what an interesting world.

Return to “Writers Workshop”