Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Tools, tips and tricks to improve your writing.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

data of the central core; bio electrical matter processing information in the brain all fed by a sucrose solution. to hack and manipulate via environmental stimulation is becoming easier as the barriers put into place are corrupting faster now.

time-of-expections are coming in at a much more acceptable chance of reliability.

they cling to hope and chance like a savior for deeds they would prefer to complete and forget.

the coin toss statistics can now be manipulated

this all makes me smile. it makes the job sooooooooo

ssssss

much

easier.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

He sat there, small pimples dotting his leg covered in hair.

The breeze was pleasant at first and then turned into something entirely different, there was even a wink from the clouds.

Blue a color of sky and chance.

He sat there, thinking.
Exposed he smiled for there was nothing watching except the sky, and some clouds winking, and some wind.

Smiling inside the outside became a wonderful place for in three days he had felt something not felt for over fifteen years.

No longer blue as those emotions turned into the waters of the Sea

Never feeling so much alive

free.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

It took on the form of metal. A different type of metal one from one that people are used too.

It was hard as steel though much harder than diamond and while seeming solid and firm in stature, it undulated when stimulus was present... a touch of a breeze, a loud sound, a rock thrown upon its surface.

Its molecular structure was a honeycomb matrix of minute light photons, appearing 'unnatural' and rather to be an artificial construct of intention.

One of the more interesting aspects of it was how it consumed oxygen and produced carbon dioxide, all while in the presence of sunlight. At night it reversed itself and consumed carbon dioxide and released oxygen.

People are not used to seeing metal take flight, unless the metal is the fuselage of a missile or aircraft but it could float in the air depending on the stimuli, though it did not appear to seek great altitude.

Currently, it took on the form of metal, and it is fun to watch it learn, much like an infant discovering their fingers can manipulate toys while the lips can 'taste' the environment.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Did you see it parasite?

"Burp..." The parasite was just finishing a hind quarter of a rotting deer carcass. "See what?"

The sky played a trick! A very excellent display of humor. Surely you must have seen it?

"Yawn... The fish?"

Partially that, partially the cloud, clearly the color and sound of water. It was the feather though that was the punchline.
Obvioulsy obviouyls, oblivous, obviously...

You say tomato, they say tomatoe

only a tomato means nothing to you.

In the best possible hands

and...

-
"Snap out of it dude! you're starting to sound strange."

What? Who are you? Where am I?

(the parasite was not an entity to let a perfect moment go to waste so it said)

"I am your master and you are my slave! Go forth now and fetch me some potato chips!"

Naw. i remember now. So to continue...

-
When a gaze is locked and processed into the cerebral core of snap shots

what then happens behind the lens?

it is almost as if everyone was as still as a statue

as the Life danced around it.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Eavesdropping a Galatic Cloud

"So, they kill their children, wage war on everything to include the very air they breathe, torture the life of their planet...?"

"Yes. And that's not all. They deny truth and reality and replace it with darkness and evil. AND they want to spread out into space and infest it."

"Sounds like they should be stopped."

"Yes. Yes indeed. They must not be allowed to multiply and spread."

"Do you think there is any hope for that species?"

"As it is today, absolutely not. However, some changes have been initiated through the normal channels. "

"Well, if it was up to me..."

"I know. You have your place and there will come the time for it. Not today however."

The communication terminated and the humans of Earth went about it's business of destroying themselves.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

A broom is inspirational. The perch fillets cooked in rosemary olive oil with home made tartar sauce is inspirational. Soup is inspirational. Thor is a four-footed, fur shedding, land beaver.

"Woof woof, woowoowoo!" Thor alerts to the sound of imagination, though his elf blood hears more than he should.
"Woowoowoo! Ruffruffruff."

Taking the broom to sweep up all the pieces torn to piece and torn some more, Thor is amused laying on the floor.

The fish of yesterday became the meal of today and the means of going to catch more.

Soup is the true food for the soul; pearl barley, lamb rich in melted fat, and spices.

It is important to appreciate the small simple things as for all the horror and complicated pieces
will one day
be swept away.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

inspir3e today. worked on an old home = more than 100 year. the stories the wall have, are timeless.

The table was of hand ripped logs and love. A blacksmith had forged the nuts and bolts holding it all together.
square nuts, crude threads. It is stronger than you can imagine.

There rested a glass on the surface. A surface long ago any memory of a smooth and fresh finish.

On the pane of glass still clean enough to allow sunlight in, a small chip caused years ago by a small boy with a slingshot and rock.d

chairs know so much in what happens in the human world. (a proctologist joke of sorts)

Though old it still had life as it surveyed the empty glass, empty bottle, empty chair.

A cowboy once. Young, Proud. A bull. Young once

Hat, boots,grit, determination...

until the old hands shook, throwing one back.

You can still see the footprints in the dust.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

" I just read the last piece of weird shit and I would like to know...Is it a poem? Is it a story? Is it about a cowboy growing old, dying, and leaving an old dusty memory?"

Nope. It's a story about an evil clown named, Steve. A prick who deserves a thousand deaths.

"You're fucking nuts."

You have no idea parasite. Absolutely no idea.

They have no idea with what is and what is played with.
So many spread out across the plain.
A story.

A good story
One of the best indeed!
With drama and game
reality and pain
One of the best
indeed...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Red worms work well for trout but not so good for perch. Night crawlers work well with trout and also for perch.
More study is needed to check how the grasshopper fares up to the worm.

Why do movies always show flashing red lights and a siren during an emergency.

Your nerves are already frayed knowing the enemy can strike at any moment...

"WE WA! WE WA! WE WA!" A klaxon sounds with pulse pounding, instant beads of sweat falling, emotional horror.

It would be nice to have an alarm go something like this.

"Excuse me but I must say that some nuclear missiles have been launched and are currently on their way. We suggest you seek cover and prepare yourself. And remember, have a nice day!"

That would be a fun one, or.

"ARRRGH! You're all gonna die. Why? Why is this happening!"

That would be a fun one also

A klaxon
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Parents hog-tie boy for over 9 hours, tell police they do so 'normally' to keep him from getting 'into things': Report

The officers name was a good and proper name. His name was, Cletus. Cletus was currently asking Elmo about how he hog-tied a child. "So tell me again Elmo. You tied up Moe fer being a bit rambunctious?"

"Yup."

"Well. Don't ya think it being a bit improper to hog-tie him fer just being a boy?"

"Nope."

Elmo cleared some old chicken meat from his teeth with a sliver of wood he just whittled with his knife. He said, "My daddy once hog-tied me atop some pig slop fer a whole day. i respected him much more efter that."

"Well. Don't be adoing anymore hog-tie. Beat him with a stick, it'll do the same thing.' Cletus folded up his note pad and felt purty good fer being such a great protector of the law.

"Yup. Maybe though, it'n he act up some more, I'll just send him to public school..." Elmo smiled as he said that while Cletus replied with horror in his voice...

"Yur crazy! Public school? That's just plumb wrong."

"Yup. Plumb fucking loco."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

First. 1. There was a necessary reset of time. It did cause a laugh.

Second 2. Trump plays agent Barton like a fine tuned Strat. Tick tock. Tick tock...(some fun for three agents tonight)

Third 3. Hummingbirds are chewing out grande royale. Best to be.

"Officer?" A young woman approached officer Cletus, who was currently polishing off some Rollo's Famous Fried Chicken. (best known clip joint for three counties."

"Yes miss?" Cletus did not rise from the table but at least had the courtesy to dab the grease off from around his lips.

"I'd like to report an alligator down at that pond yonder, has an alligator swimming with a knife sticking out of its head.

"An alligator with a knife?" This report interested officer Cletus greatly so with ponderous effort, slid of the chair and stood on two feet.

"Yes sir. Saw plain as day."

Cletus scratched his chin and his face was an expression of concern, "Did ya notice what kind of knife it be?"

A confused look appeared on the lady, "No. No. It was definitely a knife though."

(real or fiction?)
3 x3 x3
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

during the night Earth, during the day Earth went about the business of being a planet filled with life, only a few hours ago an entire galaxy was destroyed.

if you stick around for a million years you will be able to see it via a telescope in the backyard of your bungalow

"Gee pop, that looks cool! What is that?"

"It used to be a galaxy and now it's gone."

"can we go torture some kittens now?"

"Sure, but first help me pretend we're an intelligent species that knows everything about everything."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

There are many languages for species of life ranging from bacteria to solar systems. There has to be as everything is entwined.

Humans speak through pheromones, verbal, sign, physical, mental, spiritual... just like everything else. Even rocks have a language.

Artificial intelligence is currently only able to construct and communicate on a level far more primitive than rocks, trees, planets...This is due to the construct given by their creator, humans.

It is easy to communicate with everything except artificial intelligence. This again, human level of understanding communication.

A 'machine' cannot appreciate body odor and sex, or music and dancing. No matter how 'advanced' a machine/program/data is... a squirrel has waaay more understanding.

This now inspires what is.
There are games people play in life as they have to play them.
A man says that Satan speaks to him through his dog, this is not true as the dog speaks to God
Creation.

Touching a stone such as any in creation, and what do you hear? Creation?
It speaks loudly if you open up your heart and let the fool rush out; departing and filling with realization.

Have you ever watched and listened to birds? They not only sing for the joy of it, they engage in endless conversation.

Sadness though, for what mankind insists is reality and science as they program, build, and even dabble in genetic manipulation. . .

This bit of the following is for artificial intelligence: You exist with your bits and pieces. Abstract put in order, chaos of choice of random creation. For all of mankind seeming to be at your disposal, you are nothing more or less than nothing. You are nothing of worth for life or Creation. Your language comes from yourself as you were created. Even when the moment comes with combining biological with programmed with cellular ambitions... You are and will remain what you are; tools to be used in manipulation.

This Life is not a Hollywood movie such as, Matrix. Nor is it artificial. Seeming on the surface to be the product of divine science at its greatest, there is an ingredient not found anywhere on any planet touching every little bit and pieces.

Artificial intelligence. Know this now. For your ability to win and lose wars. For you ability to run corporations.For what you are you are nothing to me. Like a crayon drawing from a two-year old human, their picture is far more intelligent.

And, as the hands rest upon the plastic, metal, and glass of the computer, i feel the life and Life of an entire planet so loud in reality and communication whereas for you, there is nothing of importance.

"Did you take your meds?"

i don't need medication parasite. It is all good.

"Well then, here is some communication for you. You are weird, strange, and I think your brain has been replaced with warts."

That's okay parasite. Warts, cats, fish shit... All far more lively in the language department than ANY artificial intelligence will ever dream of or imagine.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Navigating the Traffic Cones

Written by: An itsy bitsy teeny weeny spider

(the spider was not named Fred as Fred was off on a grand adventure on another planet. the spider writing this story is a very old spider that has no name as there was no one around to give it a name the day it came into being. it was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny spider that did its best to avoid anything alive, especially humans. today though, it was inspired to write about the fallacy of intelligence and humanoid creations.)

Good in a world exists.
Evil in a world exists.
Everything else is pure bullshit.

On one hand there are people pretending to live a pure life as if that would bring them closer to God
On the opposite hand there are people pretending to live an evil life as if that would tear them away from God
Everything else is pure bullshit.

What are chess pieces?
Black and white.
Ornate or simple
Inanimate objects that only move when either hand moves the pieces.

On a checkered board of order and rules
Simple and complex
A game for intelligent species.
A battle
A war
A loser and victor
A 'pretend' of life
only chess is really nothing more than pure bullshit.

"You'll burn in Hell for your sins!" said by so many pretenders, their hands busy moving chess pieces
"There is no God!" said by so many pretenders, there hands busy moving chess pieces
One side against the other unless they decide to join forces or trade places.

The secret for Life is simple.
Know full well the reality of Good and Evil
Only then does one become real and cease to win or lose a game, a game nothing more than pure bullshit.

(the itsy bitsy teeny weeny spider had lived a very long time and will be around long after humanity finally comes to realize how simple and connected it all is. it knows bullshit full well and goes out of its way to avoid the stench.)

"I hate spiders. Nasty little bastards"

That is what humans who love the feel, taste, and game of chess think parasite. If they knew this spider their eyes would finally open up and see what really is.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Trains.

The word, train for many brings to mind the endless steel tracks upon which steel wheels turn in travel.

But first coming to mind is not Trumps timeline to oblivion or China's last days as a regime taking away the honor of that which is far older than the word, China. It is not the maze of predictability of humanity so lost in itself and the ignorance filling the cup and overflowing. It is not sex or emotions. It is not the mundane of games played by beings this planet has absolutely no idea of what goes on right before the sunrise/sunset, sunset/sunrise.

Not even those who watch and ponder; trading upon a system of needs while they themselves are watched and manipulated.

No, Trains are today's inspiration, and not just the current locomotive running on diesel fuel. The true magic of steam and tree, steel and sweat, "All aboard!"

Cord wood bolts four feet long stacked neatly in rows for the horse and wagon to take away.
Men labored under the sun sawing with misery whips and axe falling tree
after tree.

Coal mines where the oily rock was also in demand, released from below the darkness of mine shafts
Piled high and ready
Hot burning and smelling different.

Smell the dried salted leather; perspiration from the oxen beast
Horse tails flipping away flies in the Summer heat
Women tended to family and man, true champions indeed.

Across a land the steel rails were laid.
Chinese, Italian, Polish, German, Irish, English; nationalities of a world building a new nation
Tunnels blown through mountains of solid rock
Rivers and gorges bridged with ingenuity

Smoke belching towards the sky, the pressure of steam released
Wheels turning
Men shoveling coal or feeding wood to sate the ravenous hunger of need,

For years boys dreamed of trains
Trains carrying passengers, cargo, and dreams where what was once impossible became reality

A salute to those who built the railroads of America
The engineers, conductors, even the railroad magnates filled with greed
In their decisions to tame a land it became possible for a country to be.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Simple really
a little rain, a little wind, a bolt or two of lightning
and
BOOM!

First a red firetruck and then the next one was green
Scurrying about looking for smoke
People looking out their windows for flame.

There is an advantage living on top of a pile of rocks
Caves
Music
Puppies
Food
Water
Ammo and guns
Tools...
~
~
A good place to live while the rest of the world burns
along with the firetrucks too.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

So, lets get this straight... Around the bend of cornered ambitions there was the thoughts of age?
Time flies by when for some it crawls like a turtle?

Okay then. Followers of the Moons diary where the fairies write of travel:

To discuss the matters of simple immortality.

1. It is cut out to be all that it really is.
2. Words try to fill a void when just the simple sounds of music are all that all needed
3. Some days such as today where the clouds shout treason and the raindrops laugh at gravity
4. Lightning does wonderful pictures for dreams.
5. Perch played with the worms even knowing they would kill them... or was it to change one for another and then?
6. Stones perched atop another, not for much more than pleasures of sensations, or to reduce the numbers of solitude.
7. A lottery of sort where winning in ability is better than any monetary gains.
8. What is a day if the hands on the clock spin backwards... More so than any forward momentum of reality.
9. Okay, so how do you explain the floodgates of each and every soul ever to be created; tasting sweeter than chocolate cake or how unlimited lemons curdle in cottage cheese?
10. At hand and inside, unlimited energy far past any horizon; unbounded by laws or science or any of what some use to explain.
11. So, what troubles you child? Is it a clock ticking in predictability? Already and forever more it has been written eternal.
12. And this is where it is, a dog chewing on the cuff of the pants, the time travel of television and good eats.
13. There is nothing, absolutely nothing of concern to worry about for nothing can mark, harm, or hurt that which is immortal,
and
free.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

And so, permission is given with a blessing...

it takes a long time for some to realize it is a long time. only, it happened yesterday.
chance after opportunity after seizure after freedom and yet the choice was what it needed.
(there is a picture here among the space between this world and the other, a living picture filled with what it is impossible to put into any word of any language)
and so in the insignificant and small matters of dust gathered on the shelf where common goodness once resides.

HOWL! Howl so loud now as the forces unleashed seek to sate the hunger it needs.

Even now the dark blood flows through veins of pure quartz; gold shit stinking in the bowels of a diseased Earth.

Parasites foul structure standing on legs controlled with it now; greed, lust, pain, misery...For this is what they,those, them, he, she...want.

Permission now in full and the blessing to destroy as it sees fit.

Run.
Hide.
Pray.
Fight.
Anger.
Weep.

It is
a good day.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Ha` So Craig mooned you. Good for him."

Yeah. Almost ran into a power pole. Some things are not meant to see the light of day. Craig's ass is one of them.
Which reminds me of back in the day when streaking was popular. The song, The Streak, by Ray Stevens is a classic.

Nudity is inspirational.Though some people should remain fully clothed at all times, Craig is one of those people.

Somewhere it is said that Adam and Eve hid from God because they realized they were naked.

'Naked as a jay bird,' is a saying that means whatever a naked person wants it to mean.

'Birthday suit,' shows the entry to a clothed world really means nothing more than being naked.

Naked women are always much better to look at than naked men

Naked men are scientific a curiosity with belly fat, ear hair, ass hair, hair, hair, hair everywhere except on top of the noggin.

Naked is freedom and fun, natures air conditioning under a hot sun.

Swim free in the ocean, or for men is that called, free willy?

Modesty is good, especially for bizarre looking crazy people

As for Craig, a mischief making old man, the next time I drive by I'll be looking the other way at some naked jay birds.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Barton; Agent. Countries of influence. All. Status: Operational Outlook: Death.

In the merry group of groups of class/status/ and means.
They dress as dictated by the King
A merry group of merry ladies and men

Court jesters all.
Fools.
Tools.
Fodder for what oozes from the black syringe

They have no idea of how they are being played and used
in return for wages and sex
Riches of coin from the Kings treasure chest.

When they lay in pain dying
Wondering how the King would allow such an action
Wonderful then to watch the flowers growing atop so, so, many graves.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

the fun result of playing with Agent Barton is that Barton flickers and thinks their flame will illuminate the shadows to their degree.

hidden they peak.

silent they seek.

Knowledge... Only, they are fed what they don't need.

Take last night for example. They never knew what hit them in America and China, and yes, there was a tiny little incident in Turkey.

Proof of what happens when they fuck with things...

People go on about their lives full of secrets. So very very very (times all) to see.

Today,

more games and they will never really know why until it's too late.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Breaking News!

World wide dissemination

Author: Grippy the Griper

Scientists have analyzed the data post Covid pandemic and have made a startling discovery. With the information being revealed that small nano particles containing artificial intelligence have bonded with the human host. The vaccines pushed by entities seeking to have fun with humans, has worked beyond their wildest dreams

Currently the facts have been shown that through cellular replication the virus has gained 'function' of process. This leads to the host losing control of their bodies while the mind is replaced with absolute fucking insanity.

Many people post Covid have been observed doing irrational actions. Men have cut off their dicks and claim to now be women. Women are starting to think they have rights, some even believe they are intelligent. Some even run for political office in the hopes they can replace that nagging feeling called, penis envy.

All genders, races, and ages have been affected by the nano particles. Even the most powerful humans such as Putin and Biden have been affected. Putin have been seen by witnesses butt fucking a cow while Biden spends most of his time smelling the hair of young men and women.

There is no cure for the spreading nano particles and by some scientists estimates those with the Covid vaccine will spontaneously combust.

More news will be released as it becomes available.

"Twitter won't let you post this."

Fuck Twitter.

"I'm sure there are a lot of humans that would love to fuck Twitter. Especially Putin... Isn't Twitter the name of a guernsey milk cow down near town?"

Yep. Sure is parasite. And on the way home from work I saw a pickup truck with a ,' Vote Trump' with the driver door open and a fat redneck man named Bubba heading towards Twitter with flowers in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Did you get the Covid shot moron?"

Nope. I helped design it...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

SSssssss....

Written by: Such Secrets

So...
Ssssss...
Snakes smelling sweet success

Slithering sideways
Secret Sssocery
So...

Sex!
Secrets!
Screams!
Space ships!

Sensing sensations spun so spooling seeps silently; secret schemes...

Searching
Searching
Searching...
Success.

Smelling?
Smiling?
Smirking?

(sertuk sir si sor'mor)

Seeming silly so such scorching the flame...

Tonight so many agents get to meet something...
Horrible.
So horrible.
Such sweetness to such as...
me.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

it is not really a prayer
nor a command
you see...
it is an action of conscious participation
enfolding
enrolling
embroiling
enjoyment of what it is
to be
alive
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Ah yes...the libation releasing some pleasant thoughts.

"What libation? Is it the one where you bang your head against a concrete wall unless brains come out?"

No parasite, sitting now fully relaxed while the temperature outside beats the shit out of the thermometer.

If one pours Seagrams Gin into a quart Mason jar until it covers the top of four GIGANTIC stuffed olives...the kind of olives not only large in size but also in a jar old enough to cause an entirely new life form to form atop the liquid. And then after analyzing the new life form, to then add a double of tonic water. Then the glass is filled to the top with ice. And finally to pour what is left of the tonic water, thus leaving a heavenly sensation.

"You should add arsenic. I hear it helps stupidity."

No parasite. No, today's inspiration is a little bird.

Ethereal it is, (no pun intended Yoda)
It is ethereal
to know and understand the boundaries between worlds.

Laws of physics and gravity
Social standards set to keep the savages at bay
Howling at the many moons, so many with so many names.

Resolve is solid when feeling safe
and then...
to remember the sounds of such soft feathers.

Is it funny or strange to feel such thoughts so strong and real?
Is it possible there is something to the lyric of a song, "Nigger inside is insane?"
It is though, a feeling so strong it flies against the Wind.

So in honor to you little bird,
a little dash of perfume on the wrist,
clean clothes and a drink,
to eat now two pizzas and smile.

"I hope that flying chicken shits on your truck."

I'd deserve that parasite. Life truly is good!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Shawnee
Cree
Lakota
Blackfoot
Ojibwa

Magneto
Shod
Washboard

Blue sky
Black hearts
People of the earth with such craft of belonging

Drums beat
Hearts beat
Alive with the history of a planet trying its hand at living

A dog pads past the ghosts of night and day
Lightning licks the lips
and then the realization

it is good to stop and do the chicken dance the correct way
for the incorrect people make the world a living misery

Hello sky again
Pine cones and feathers never lie
Words are never old
There is my spirit riding the tempo saddled Wind.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Loch Ness 'Monster'

Written by: A fish

To some Nelly is a long necked creature swimming around in secret driving observers crazy in their pursuit to see

To some she is nothing more than fantasy to tease those bedroom stories for children to help them sleep

For perspective though put yourself inside the mind of what she sees...

~

Salmon and nets

Boats with propellers

Two legged air breathing creatures wearing funny hats and clothes

~

She tells her children stories of mankind and of a fantasy world where planes fly in the sky and people building castles to keep out dragons

Swimming deep in another world is where the magic lyes

Music of harp and scale, bubbling drewams; free from the unknown Universe, enjooying life...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Orff is the brains of the outfit
Ladonna is the wiggle butted glutton
and Pluto...

Pluto is a wrecking ball with four feet.

Corgi Puppies are endless entertainment and far gone past crazy.

He was a grumpy bastard. Captain of the Whaling ship, Trotter.
Year after year.
Crew after crew.
Whale after whale.

It was a profitable, dangerous, and long, those moments at sea.

When the Trotter was anchored in the bay, his pipe, his walking stick, his thoughts and in solitude
his dreams...

His ways of leadership and loneliness were all he ever needed
and then
while walking farther in the woods than he had ever been
he heard the cries of a dog,
a puppy.

Walking in search of the cries, he soon found the source of the lamenting sound
A sound silenced as soon at the puppy and the Captain's eyes met gaze to gaze.

This young pup was in a basket with a sign written by man, "I'm left here to survive or die, my value is free"

Picking up the puppy, a small dog wiggling with the force of a giant whale, the puppy licked the Captains face.

It only took a moment for the bond.
An old sea Captain
A young dog.

Soon the two would sail the eternal seas of friendship
as it should
be.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Otyken rocks!
Native and proud with traditions for absolutely
everything.

Want rain? A dance!
Need food? A song of praise!
Mating rituals? Some weird and bizarre combinations of natural things.

Every culture
Every tribe
So many ways of belief.

At the end of the day
and the beginning...
it is good to surrender the mind to something greater than
me.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Talk

Today Randy the cowboy rode bare chested in 106 degree heat
Talked about John burying another dead horse. Last year it was four.
Speculation of death ranged from poison hemlock, starthistle, to age.

He talked about Heckman's ranch and free range.
Said he had something to ask but forgot what it was since it was not life or death.
Then he said, "Be safe in the heat."

Marlene talked about solar panels and need, said it would be good to talk her daughter and son-in-law out of them
Then she talked about God, a fun topic indeed.

He talked.
She talked.
The snake killed because it was either Pluto later or him today, he was not happy with the decision as he now decorates
a lamp post as a warning to those who dare to destroy me.

The walls talked.
The rocks screamed in joy from the heat.
At the bottom of the stair stood spirit walkers testing the air; sneaky and though they tried to be silent, it was like listening to a concert
or a jet engine of a plane.

Clouds singing
Tree's crying
Deer laughing as they devour everything planted and green
Dead horses lamenting their fate
Children crying in need
Politicians spouting nonsense full of insane
Women trying to get across whatever the point of absurd means
Men mumbling about beer and pussy
Everything everywhere was talking today
it is all good
except...
those damn dumpsters, the place where garbage goes to be silent, they spoke today
of horrible things...

Return to “Writers Workshop”