Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Tools, tips and tricks to improve your writing.

Moderator: Editors

Lipinski
Master Critic

Re: Writers Parasite [Contains Adult Language & Situations]

Post by Lipinski »

Blackness punches through the white sheet of a white canvas
Painting a picture as the mind tries to explain
~~~
~~
~~~
There is a wall. It seems vertical thought that is only a manner of perspective. Flatness a common denominator, though if the eyes turn fast enough there is a noticeable slight curve.
~
~~~~
~
A wall where today meets yesterday, flaking plaster, or it could be pieces of age paint.
There is no beginning of the wall or an end. It just lays there in focus no matter the direction the eyes gaze.
~
~
~
~
An army of rocks united. Their strength is gravity; voices strong in vibration and yet...
they are weak.
A sickness coating as if paint.
~
One side of the wall, or the other. The same in view and of understanding.
~
A transfer of sorts.
Balls of energy, only not from solar, sun, lamp, electricity...
~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~
Tired a common theme.
Food a necessity, the lover of sleep.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Hello you. It's me. Sssmirf.

Don't worry. i'll only steal a small, itsy bitsy teeny tiny piece of your brain.

You see, it's not the brain that matters... It's the thoughts that count.

Why just today... A nice day, did you feel that tickle spot giggle on the third rib under the left armpit today?

Saw a lot of numbers today. Then thought of the po po and then, (shit) thought of Shakespeare.

For twined brow of distaste; according sounds of minstrel and folly
Inside now this forever
Lost inside
you.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The sky is nice at the moment. 84 degree's. Electricity in the air, the soft kind, not the hard stuff.

Saw a vehicle that needs to check their brake lights. One of them are burnt out. Fixing it will negate the stoppage by the po po. Though, you know, it is all good.

Puppies With Attitude

Written by: Sprechen sie deutsch

Hello and howdy puppies, would you care to follow and play in your pen?

"No."

Well, you do know there are snakes willing to bite you?

"We don't care."

Could I interest you in a treat?

"No. We want to explore the world."

There are bad things in the world. There are monsters and humans that will seek to hurt and kill you.

"We don't care. Our lives are wonderful!"

The sky gathers in the darkness. The puppies were contained. The world is sick and distorted. Homer has changed in ways that are dangerous. Jeremy is a blessing. A brake light bulb is burnt out on a car of importance.
And the puppies? The puppies speak for themselves.

"When do we eat?"
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

In the dimensions most readers are familiar with, it is easy to see, smell, taste, feel, and all the 'rest' of dreams, fantasy, and speculation. Some question themselves. Some question God. Some soil themselves in mental degradation. Some. Some. Some.

All are a part of the familiar. A game of sorts.

Dissection of the human brain reveals fat and sugars. A biological computer run by guts. Bacteria... ya gotta love em!

How many truly understand the gift they are a part of? Not the given gift mind you, i am talking about being a part of the Gift. Much like life and Life.

There is more in this dimension than you could even try to know, let alone, "alone" understand...Understand?

And so, as trillions of species in dimensions vast a varied ranging in distances so far and vast to close and personal, there is the sharing in being a part of the Gift, or Life, or however it feels best to be understood, understand...

To control is to be foolish as to control would then mean to be controlled. Controlled. Lead. Programmed. Ordered. Such random numbers of chaos and submission.

Understood would mean understanding which in a gobbly gook way would mean awareness. Is a spider aware of dreams? YES! Can a tree sing? YES!

To float between dimensions with the Gift or free from tactile senses of Life or life is so very easy. Awake. Ever awake above more than reality, chaos, chance, and especially, control...

Oh, i know. i hear it loud and clear before you can even dial the numbers. Those damn numbers leading one to think, to believe, to know. As so, a poem. Not a good poem. Not a bad poem. it is what it is. it is, Life and as such a part of the Gift.

In my hands, a World so heavy in mass and weight. Trillions upon billions of units of gravitational weight. And with a slight puff of pursed lips, all as light as a feather fallen from an Owl perched atop a world of man.

To shatter the sky with sound and humidity on fire; lighting the sky to please the crickets always asking for more.

Freezing a soul with a word only to thaw it to the point of passions beyond distance to life from a state of death.

There is a cry above the line where the sun defines a horizon.

Silence where the music is so pure it causes tears to fall.

People of the planet, you all are so much more than any can find fault or reasons to deny. So very much more.

Those whose lives are cut short in a woman's choice to abort them
Dictators
Thieves
Saints
Sinners
Mothers
Fathers
All, and in all,
each...

There is no escaping it
it is always there
it will always be
so very much more
than a dream.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

non
non human
Hitler human
non
non human
China human
non
non human
they try
non
non human
they always try as they have to
non
non human
Hitler human and fallen
China human and will soon fall by
non
non human
the Dragons come.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Talking about cheese until the sun comes up.
A question about shatter.
The man in the suit
(there is something about flesh)
You're looking lean and mean today
Checkmate.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

'and so... a black pope is inspirational.
talk with or read the literature from such cults as 7th Day whoopee cushions and they, do, not, like, Catholics, and definitely the literature they adore actually hates the leader of the Church. "The Pope is the Anti Christ!" said by practicing christian activists following the strict tenets of Atheism.

"There is no God!"

"I have a penis!"

"Love your enemy!"

"What on your mind tonight numb nuts?"

Black.

The meaning of black.

The color of black.

The feel of black.

Black holes.

(pause while a tongue slides across a nipple. the character writing this shit has a very black tongue...)

Clerics are caught to wear a lot of white signifying the light while the same clerics also are prone to wear the blackness of garbed solemnity.

Have you ever witnessed a demon confront God? Demons definitely don't like to be witnessed in such situations. They know better...

People. People swimming in a world of white and black. Most think white is the light while black is the darkness.
People. Most people are silly penguins swimming in an ocean of ignorance as white reflects the light while blackness absorbs all white light to the nth. spectrum.

The heat.
The passion.
The intensity.
The power of black if far beyond any concept of good and evil. Right or wrong.

The Black Pope is not evil nor the Devil or demon.
Black is the cure for evil as there emits from the blackness, the warmth of comfort to those seeming to be blinded by the light.

Place black sand on the purest and whitest of Snow and see what happens... Even with the coldest of intentions, the black sand heats and melts the coldest of hearts.

Be careful of the man dressed in white. Be careful of the man dressed in black.

To observe the energy and visions revealed by blackness is far more superior than the demons using the color of white to reflect lies and evil.

"Are you finished? No one gives a shit about God or white or black. They just want be silly penguins."

We should go eat a penguin parasite. I heard they taste like chicken.

"I say we go visit some dolphins."

I might have some canned in one of the tuna containers in the pantry. Lets go look.

"It's black in there. We'd have to turn on the light to see."

No we don't parasite. In blackness EVERYTHING is illuminated.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Ooooh baby! Baby. Baby. (the word baby is overused in bubble gum music)

"So ya like Love Death and Robots moron?"

It's a great show indeed. Good writers. Great animation. And no censorship.

"Fucking - A - skippy dude."
Satanic Temple hosts 'After School Satan Club' at Pennsylvania school
A Pennsylvania resident said that the After School Satan Club is a 'crazy' idea
Adam Sabes
By Adam Sabes

"Ooooh baby! Look at the children!
Are they misunderstood?

So carefree
Joy that is hard to hide
Sometimes seems all I have is worry...

Please Lord, don't let me be misunderstood." (Thanks Cat)

Let the children be... Let them be misunderstood.
Let them grow and become the vile evil they all crave

Satan Club, a 'crazy' idea?

The ENTIRE species called humanity, already belong to the Club.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Inspired this morning by the unclaimed Mega Million Lottery ticket for 1.34 billion dollars that has not yet been claimed.

Her name was Louis. She was a younger woman of Latino heritage and she was unlucky with men. Already she had five children by five different men who thought with their dicks and not their hearts. Currently Louis was pregnant with child number six, a child the product of a bar fling a couple of months ago with a man named, Hernando.

Louis was a religious woman and prayed daily. "Dear God, help me today provide for my children," she would pray for her children constantly and also pray to 'get ahead', financially and maybe even find a man who would be good in bed and help pay for raising a herd of children.

A stranger had given her a small dog. A welsh corgi that she named, Bonkers. Bonkers was a great asset to her family as her children adored the dog and the dog adored the family.

"Dear God, please let me win the lottery," Louis was like many people who prayed. Many people who asked God for such things as winning a lottery, or horse race, or anything pertaining to money/chance/luck.

Her prayer was answered as she bought a ticket for the Mega Millions. She bought the ticket one day as the hype around the huge financial gain caught her attention when she was changing a diaper. The winning ticket was placed in her purse the day she purchased the ticket. The same purse she placed on the table of her apartment when she arrived home.

Bonkers was a fun dog. He had been a gift from a stranger. His cost was free. His importance in the family was immense. His chewing habits...extreme.

Bonkers chewed on anything he could put into his mouth. Children's toys, paper, plastic, furniture, and even the purse of Louis was fair game. Bonkers jumped up onto a chair and then up onto the table and he made great sport of shredding everything inside the purse to include the lottery ticket. He then finished off the purse itself.

"Look mommy, Bonkers ate your purse!" Camila, the middle child said with a smile.

"Bonkers! Bad dog. Bad, bad dog." Louis was mad but she also knew Bonkers love of chewing everything in the house. It was one of those things that was bad and good at the same time.

The winning numbers for the lottery ticket were announced and Louis paid no attention to it as her ticket was destroyed. She did not even know what numbers she had as it was a ticket spit out of the machine randomly.

She moved on to more important things such as raising a family.

God definitely has a sense of humor. Bonkers was indeed a lucky gift for the family of Louis as Bonkers shredded not only the winning lottery ticket and purse, but he killed a very dangerous spider that had made its way into the purse. A spider that would have killed Louis the next time she placed her hand inside.

If she had died, then the baby inside her, the one that was to grow and discover a simple cure for brain cancer, would have died also...

Meanwhile, Louis continued to pray for her children and winning lottery numbers, and she also continued to make bad choices with men.

As for Bonkers... Bonkers continued chewing and had a big smile on his face.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Inspired by an add survey on Youtube. The question regarded security for your electronic devices. Privacy and such. Such topics as secrecy and security cause me great humor.

It has always been fun to watch humans try to hide their actions. Teens whacking off in bed, the shower, or anywhere convenient. Shop lifters sneaking stuff into various parts of their clothing. Politicians trying to show the public what they really are not.

Fact is, there is no such thing as secrecy or privacy. None. Everything on this planet is as obvious as getting punched in the face by the wind during a wind storm.

Agent Barton thinks you all are fools. For sure they know I'm a fool... Only... Who is fooling whom?

Inside the brain the neural activity abounds. Electronic pulses. Hormonal stimulation's as put forth by various glands. Glands needed for reproduction, sustenance, growth...

The brain is a computer and very easy to hack. A humans brain/thoughts are as clear to those able to see as they are to the person with the brain/thoughts...Sometimes even clearer as some people are just fucking retarded and don't even know what they are thinking.

Agent Barton has been conducting some experiments over the years. Years hailing back to over 5000 years ago. Sneaky bastards...

Lately they have been making great strides in mind reading and as such, mind control. For example, ever read a nationally published article and have a sudden urge to eat an Oreo cookie? if you consume drugs the answer is obvious but if not then the answer is obvious.

What fun!

While groups of 'people' have played with the power of knowledge. The ability to know, truly KNOW what's inside each and every person is and has been a goal of the various Agents for a long, long, looooong time. The fun though is the mind of a human merged with the mind of a flower or tree.

It really fucks with the Agents when One is One with a rock or common dust blowing in the air.

What is knowledge of what is:?: It means nothing to those who have the ability to know as there is much more to Life than knowledge.

this is why i admire the elves, fairies, angels, and such. Demons are simple foolish creatures that also know the knowledge means nothing BUT for them, it is a game they enjoy much like a retard eating their own shit.

There are no secrets on this planet and its inhabitants. None. Ziltch. Zip. Nada. it is all so obvious and it is good it is this way. Live your life in the open. Free. Alive. It would be better humans walked naked and smiling than to cover themselves with garments meant to hide what they really are smiling a false smile.

"You're fucking weird numbnuts. Seriously, get some help."

No parasite. i need nothing from this world. Not one thing. This place is a perfect place to jerk off in the shower, pick boogers, yell obscenities at bad drivers... it is, good.

"Whatever. I do have some secrets though..."

No you don't parasite. And if you are alluding to the dolphins... i knew about that before you were even a gleam in robins eye.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

America's Finest!

esperate for recruits, the Army introduces remedial program for those who couldn't previously qualify
News
Joseph MacKinnon
August 29, 2022
Photo by: GHI/Universal Images Group via Getty Images

Army Recruiter

"So. What's your name?" A bored recruiter asked a young man standing in front of him.

"My name... My is. Is, is, G G Gordfon."

"Gordfon. Okay Gordfon, what can I do for you?"

Gordfon smiled and said, " Boom, boom!"

"So you want to join the Army and be in artillery!" The recruiter could size them up pretty well.

"No. No. Boom boom is name of stripper at Lucky Lou's outside Army base!"

God Bless America (as nothing else will)
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

He made statues. So many statues. Small ones, big ones, skinny ones, fat ones.

The statues were of the blackest obsidian to the whitest of alabaster marble.

For years he carved and chiseled through so many he lost count.

Everywhere you looked you could, or would, see a statue.

He was old, older than creation. He was even older then the destruction of worlds. Always busy with the carving of statues.

~
~
~
~
He loved his statues until he hated them for how simple they were.

His statues were cold, immobile, callous, cruel, and yet he continued to carve more and more; anger set in as he grew to have expectations of what was unexpected.

Lifeless beings being given title of, life.

His mind finally grew tired. His hands numb. His soul dark and foul, until one day he ceased making statues of any size, color, or form. He entombed himself in a dark room where fell into a dark sleep.

"Mother, why does that statue look so sad?" A young boy named Clarence was struck by the emotion carved on a very old statue standing in the middle of a well known museum.

The mother took notice of her son's gaze and question so she looked more intensely at the carving of an old man standing there, a carving of stone. She noticed that the workmanship was exquisite; artist even managing to capture tears falling from the eyes.

She continued to view and sought for the correct words to answer her son's question. Finally she looked down at her son and said, "I think this statue is sad because it wants to be alive. Just like you and me."

The boy thought about the answer and replied, "It is so life like and real."

The two walked together out of the room, a room dark and filled with only the one statue. They entered the other rooms full of light and many people of many colors, sizes. Everywhere you looked you could see people and life.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Sergeant Ted Etling. Never has a man fuck so many women.

Remember the notches on the door?

Semper Fi Marine. Semper Fi.

Scared the shit out of that Sergeant. Sitting their in the Stockholm Embassy, on duty, packing, eating fries.

Some hit the ceiling with his blood pressure peaking...

It was a good day, that day, in the embassy

as Folberg was living in a home listening to opera.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

fuck, fucked, fuck it, fucked up... I wanted to start this with 'profanity' because profanity is a language of truth. Profanity reveals the saint and sinner ins3de each and everyone...

Profanity knows no favorite. Democrat or Republican "Fuck Trump!" "Fuck Biden! Fuck AOC (twice as she warrants it)
Anyway, if a writer can write it and you can read it, you definitely know all the swear words, but do you use them in daily life, language, writing?

It is easy to see how the true language of profanity is used. For example: The priest fucked a little boy. )OR( The boy hated the fucking priest. The mind of the reader can take the profanity to mean the priest actually engaged in sexual activities )OR( The priest made the boys life miserable out of spite.

While boy hated the priest for sexual activities )OR( The boy really did not like the priest.

Interesting how a mind interprets language. A politician 'talks' and what is translated is far more sinister than words such as, shit, fuck, cunt...

So, where to go with this ramble? Profanity in an alien species. It is an interesting species far from this orb circling a backwater sun.

This species is highly intelligent and biological. However, the species (lets call them, Smugs) are not carbon based creatures. The Smugs have a crystalian shell which protects the life installed inside. Their 'insides' are a set of organs needed for growth and replication.

They have no heart as the cirularity...yes, circularity as well as circulate. The vibrations of the crystal shell conduct multi-directional pulsations.

There sexual genders are not male and female. They are hermaphrodite in 'nature.'

Anyway writers, I like to engage with the readers minds, to include yours. Can you see where i am going with this?

A Poem of Smug

In our language translated into a language unrecognizable
words have no meaning
We have no vocal cords or hands, or feet

Our heads are our bodies
Watch us vibrate
What''s that? You have a question?
Bzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzz
Bzzzzzzz.

Do we swear? Does our species have profanity?

(With that said, the Smug were swearing at you the whole time. They have no air, they are trillions of miles away. They hated the poem and yet they are the writers.

You see

it
is
all
about the vibrations
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

The Eagle flew today
High above the fire\s of mankind in silent spread Wings

The Snake blew with the wind; ash softly floating adrift

Why does mankind constantly reinvent the flames?

Passions so intense they burn the people like a child burns ants...
Scurrying on a mission as if their actions, their response can stop the smokes release

"Did you know? Did you see? I heard it is only a few miles away."
"Will we burn? I'm so brave!"
Fear of fire?
Fear of destruction?
Fear of flames?

A lady today is dry fasting, now going on three days
She sat and blew the rams horn to scare the demons away
Her blood pressure getting lower
and lower
until
the Eagle floated away...

i always find the amusement as the children play at being a title of adult
even when the flames consume them complete
and their ashes float away...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Teeth!

By: Ouch

Hard pearly whites
Sharp enough to slice through the skin of an apple
Pointy is blood inclined...
to the point actually, is it better as a bat, or as a man?

Zombies teeth are the last to go
otherwise
how to chew through bone and muscle.

Try driving and drinking Coke out of a glass bottle
The chips do fly!
Take it from the words of a ninety year old man,
"Teeth? Fuck teeth. Got em all knock out logging years ago... Made some mighty fine friends in prison."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Hey parasite. What do you think about worms?

"What kind of worms? The kind in a dogs butt or the ones in the garden?"

Both. Though mainly the ones found in the garden.

"They are tasty."

And inspiring.

There is talk of when a body ceases to function it becomes worm food. Decompose. Rot. Blend once more with the soil; domain and kingdom of the common earth worm.

Simple creature, the worm. With names such as, night crawlers, red worms, bait.

Imagine a worm to be a highly complex and intelligent form of life. A form so advanced in intelligence they have the power to believe they are free from what other life forms suffer from... Pride. Envy. Greed. Hate.

Such a wonderful form of intelligence. Imagine to have the ability to travel the stars. Create planets. Control dimem\nsions. All free from what tears an intelligent creature down, such as the overriding baggage humans cling too.

Worms know so much. They know when the rain is coming as it is they who call out to the clouds.
They know when to talk a fish into sacrificing its life to them.
They love and fear the sun.

A common earthworm knows as much and more than any scientist, religious scholar, banker, lawyer, whore, child, human...

As with geese they are not only an ambassador to other worlds, they also hold the keys to judgement.

"You're daft. They are fucking worms! Slimy but tasty."

Parasite. A secret revealed for you. You used to be a earth worm but chose to come and annoy me for awhile.

"No. No. I, I, shit..."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

We think of ourselves in the future as strangers? Horseshit!

On the trillions of planets with life and Life, the similarities are simply familiar. Like a large family in so much with the fun of almost unimaginable ways life and Life exist...

Other planets have readers and writers. Good and bad. Magic of 'sorts'. For example: Trillions of species with something a human could recognize as intelligent (according to their way of 'thinking') have bakers, bankers, prostitutes, politicians, religious, shamans...

There even are familiar enjoyments such as big birds, little birds, flowers, lady bugs, praying mantis, bee's, stink bugs (natures wonderful comedians) and cheese, and pizza, and chips and dip, and, and, and... Only on other planets they look different and have different names.

Today was a smoky day. A hard day of work, but the little birds eating the mature seeds of the wild sunflowers made me smile. Little birds always make me smile...

There is one feisty lady bug that loves to watch me come and go. Another little bug I call, Gremlin, was hiding in the cactus as if no one could see him. i let him live in his comfort of ignorance.

Live open, live free, Live with God, and remember, in the past, present and future, there are absolutely no strangers to me.

Strangers

She was not even born yet
nor was he.

The glaciers pondered which direction to slide. To carve and slice mountains. Depositing living stones willy nilly about the worlds and valleys and plains.

A mastadon tusk one used to forage now with a carving and sitting in a living room where corgies play.

Count the rings of a tree used in a log cabin built over 100 years ago, the rings go back 300 hundred more, and then there was the age of the tree's seed before it became something for a bird to nest in.

Armies of humans. So proud in their unity and strength. Both the victors and vanquished fill the past, present and future with many graves.

Names?

Names are not important. Actually the reality of names is to support the insecurity. The aura of Life is much better to embrace and see.

How many people have lived on planet Earth?
Think now, is it billions?
A trillion?
One?

How many have lived, are living, will live?
Think now, is it billions?
A trillion?
One?

Numbers are deceiving when 1 plus 1 equals a number so high it makes the number of Pi seem small and finite.

So, what is a stranger?
No one
Nothing is strange though it may seem bizarre
Creation is truly a friend to have
along with the Wind
and my favorite friend is humor as last night that old Eagle was caught off guard
but he needed to be taught a little lesson that God truly has a sense of humor
for absolutely every form of life
proving there are no strangers
and Life is good.

~
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Shit man... I can't see shit through this smoke, Command." There was anger mixed with a little fear in the tone of Capt. Michael. "I'm going to get out of this." And with that the Capt. turned the yoke hard right on his powerful plane. The smoke around the aircraft was eerily, alive.

The smoke was alive. Not in the sense of breathing air and blood fill veins. Nor was it an inert of biological mass. It was alive because it always has been.

"ARggh! I can't control it, Command. We're all gonna die!" The mike went, 'click'.

Smoke feasted on the last breath of Capt. Michael. Yet, the battle still goes on.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Is it right to write inspired by death?

Royalty of course, is exempt, a Queen dies today giving so many readers feelings ranging from joy and jubilation
to the other feeling
such as loss, sadness, and mourning.

Inspiration for writing comes from so many places.

Up there...
...over here
\
/
down below
and there.

it is good to smile
(i could have used, recognize)
five
four

... and then...

it

never

ever
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
eeveer
ever
dies.

Oink!
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

It is easy to write stories filled with bulging penis and sexual connections.II

it is easy to write stories inspired by anger and hate. "Burn them all! Kill them all!"

it just is, it is so very very easy to write

Stories of deep magic, natural magic, black magic, sexual magic, white magic...

just as it is easy to write of God, Gods, god, gods,

evil

apple pie

fish

frogs

birds

donuts

~

It is easy for a writer to write of so much as so many write about war, life, fiction, non-fictions.

To write of something very real it becomes impossible to translate...Now that is both extremely easy AND most difficult.

Love.

Love is a word in the 'overused' category, just like words, 'but' ' 'peace' 'and'

Have you as a writer ever fallen in love? Not lust as lust is perfectly human. Love is NOT perfectly human. All those cliches about finding, falling, being, and then, what to write?

Mush?

Science?

Religion?

There is no correct or incorrect answer because when it deals with humanity, there is the unusual and comedic way of making something 'good' become 'bad'; vise versa.

This world is a physical world filled with the obvious and easy (death, pain, pleasure, birth...) as such but (but) love?

Hah! Love is NOT a part of this world, not even remotely. It did not originate on this planet, it does not end with planet. Love is a part of life and Life, both of which share the common element of what truly is and what truly is only an illusion.

If this planet was stripped clean of love, it would soon turn into a lifeless dust ball waiting its turn for turning back into the basic elements.

Now what IF you or I fail to love our enemies, neighbors, and 'and' such, peace 'peace' would not exist. Which would then mean we would be doing our part to allow a planet filled with life and Life...to cease existence with a history easily forgotten.

Love your enemy.
Love who you are.
If your soul ever gets the grace to fall deeply into love with another person, cherish it, write about it...it is...good.

it always has been.

There is no greater thing than love.

What is love? This is the inspiration for a poem:
~
Love

Written by: You

A mother and father smile down at what I am.

I smile back, holding a small hand out to grab the light of peaceful emotions.

This is called, love.

~

I fall while learning to ride a bicycle, there was concern in fathers voice as he picked me up and wiped my tears

This is called, love.

~

A U.S. Marine grabs a satchel of explosives and leaps from behind the momentary safety of a rock; hurling the satchel at an enemy machine gun bunker. He fights for survival and as he sacrifices himself for his fellow marines marines and a nation he loves.

This is called love and for those marines who survived because of his actions, many more than not grew in emotions later, forgiving those Japanese who tried to kill them.

This is called, love.

~

A policeman new to the force, helping a young black women deliver a baby before any professional medical help could arrive. This same policeman was recently hit with a brick from black agitators. Smiles as he tells the young lady, "you're doing fine. everything will be fine. you have a lovely baby."

This is called, love.

~

Old.
Young.
Evil.
Good.

All knowing something real yet try to deny

This story of love is written by you, you who live in a world where you can choose and decide.

Call the man a nigger and say, "Hang him!" while going on Sunday to church?
What would happen if that black man says to all those with an evil gleam in their eye, "I forgive you."

This is called, love.

~

No matter what happens to a world with so much to choose, it is not worth living in if there is no love.

That is for you to decide.

"I love ya man. You're my favorite idiot."

Thanks parasite. You only say that because you don't want to go back to being an earth worm.

"No. I say that because I think you're stupid enough to go open a new bag of chips."
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

"Have ya ever seen a shapeshifter pa?" A young man dressed in old worn out work attire. Dust and sweat filled the air.

His father replied, "Yes. Yes I did. It was an unforgettable sight." The man paused his speech, taking a moment to remember. "I know what I saw and I saw a puddy cat."

"What? A cat?" The lad quickly added, "You saw a cat?"

"Ha! Wont no common cat. Oh no. No sirree bob... This here cat was as cute as a button. She knew it. I knew it. She new I knew it...It,it.."

"Pa? Ya okay?" The boy waved his hand in front of his fathers eyes. They appeared to be fixated on something in the distance.

"Uh? A. Yes. What was I saying?"

"You were saying something about a cat."

"Oh. Yes. That she be. Nicest pussy I ever did see. Eyes just sparkled. It... it... it..."

Alll a bit confusing for the youngster. Never had he seen his father act this way.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Her name is Kamal Harris. A woman. A vice president. A voice. An opinion.

"An activist Court," she says of something called, Supreme Court

"Right of a woman!" she says as if words make it so.

To kill?

Interesting.

If you have life desiring the death of life, it is alive?

the answer is simple:

No.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Young California mother beheaded in middle of street, man arrested for homicide
News
Candace Hathaway

In a prison secure with guards and bars, there resided a killer. A man who took life. A man who was caught. A man who smiled as he was interviewed by an author who was writing a book about the minds of killers.

"You feel no remorse when you kill. What do you feel?" A simple question asked by a man with thinning hair, a simple cotton shirt and jeans.

"I feel powerful." Sneered the killer. "I feel like I can do anything to anyone at anytime and there is nothing to stop me."

"You are not free now. You are in prison behind these bars," and with a simple hand gesture, pointed around the room. A cell where the man was to live his life for a very long time. "How can you do anything to anyone at anytime while in here?"

"I could kill you right now..." There was a tone of menacing threat in the voice of the killer.

"No. No you could not."

The killer lunged at the man with thinning hair, a simple cotton shirt and jeans. As he lunged, he disappeared.

As the guards made the hourly rounds they noticed the cell of the killer was empty. An alarm was pushed. A search made.

After hours of search, there was no sign of the killer. The camera's had recorded nothing more than the killer talking to himself, a lunge from the cells only chair, and then the static blip of white light followed by the scene of an empty cell.

~

the world of man is a simple palette of color
it is predictable

humans think they control so much when they cannot even control their body

women and men think they are kind or mean. killers or creators.

they should stay with the simplicity of what they are, a colored matrix filled with a gift so grand, it has no color or human definition acceptable at this moment.

this planet is a prison, the guards are set by the choices made. most importantly, life cannot be taken by any human. No. Never. A human of any color cannot make life nor can they take it.

abortion. murder. cessation of replicating cells. all actions are against materials of this world...They CANNOT touch what is truly alive.

LIFE is
it is
good.

Humanity will eventually learn what Life really is
They will come to learn that while they as a species are powerless to destroy Life
they will learn that there is something else that can...
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

So much to write!
So much inspiration!
So much fucking smoke floating outside the window from those fucking forest fires!

"So.... (munch munch) Numbnuts? What's wrong now?"

Nothing. Was going to mill some locust and cherry but decided it was a good afternoon to watch smoke drift by... oh, and ash...and, is that Peter Pan flying by?

"No, I can see something in your eye. Here, let me use this sharp pointy stick to dig it out."

No parasite, it is fine just where it is. It is good.

Inspiration comes from so much. For Helen Keller she was inspired by her will to live and her mind.
For others it is the smells, the view, the drama; reality of something real.

A couple of days ago someone threw away a wood carving by a famous dead artist. The name on the piece is, E.B. Quigley. Mr. Quigley was born in 1895 and died in 1984... or five... or six... He was well known for his wood working, painting, and such.

Walking with garbage in hand and stepping towards the dumpsters, there it was. Leaning against a fence with the aura "Free" around it. 26 inches wide and 33 inches tall. A smell of another world.

Picked it up and took it home and it is now hanging on my wall.

The carving is of colonial times in NC. The relief is a man setting astride and bending for a cup of ale from the bar keep. Value? Yes, in a currency form but for the experience and memories? Priceless!

Trash. "One mans trash is anothers treasure" as true as the day humans discovered the value of trash.
***to appreciate the value and worth, it is through the garbage of life we shift through

to find value in what others cast away

You see that woman over there, she was a whore. Now sick and diseased. All the rich can see that.
That which occurs because the desires will it so.

only... that woman over there is an angel in the way she helps others in need.

And there! That man works everyday to barely stay alive supporting his family, his job as a father was tragic. He does it though, he does it very well. To help those unable, to succeed.

The rich and elite in appearance and belief.
All content with wealth with no needs
For all they have they never will know its value

When we can look at ourselves in a mirror and see value, even if the world view is we are trash
When with our own eyes we can see that overriding glow all around us
even find inspiration risen from trash
we know we are not alone.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

there is not much talk about them as there is no need

they were there when Jesus was born

they were there when Jesus was crucified

they were there when Jesus was resurrected

they are here today waiting for tomorrow

they are the, magi.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Video: Man tries to buy 5-year-old girl from mother on Chicago street, then attempts to kidnap her
News
Paul Sacca

Inspiring.

Be careful of what you ask for.

The Sale

Written by: The lust of mankind

"Hey lady. Wanna sell your little girl?" The person asking the young Spanish woman what seemed to be a very strange question, being that it was 2022 and all.

"Excuse me? You want to buy my daughter?"

"Yes. I can give you 164 pesatos."

"That's only $1.00 Are you feeling ill sir? I can't sell you my daughter." The mother turned away with her five year old holding her hand.

Before the two went very far the young girl looked up at her mother and said, "I like him mommy. He looks good."

Pausing, the mother looked down at her daughter and then at the strange man still leering at them from behind. "You like him Angelina?"

"Yes mommy." The little girl smiled brightly. "I like him very much."

Turning towards the pervert the mother said, "You sir have a deal. Only I want no money. She is now yours." She handed her daughters hand to the strangers hand and smiled. "Good luck."

The pervert and young girl laughed as they got into the strangers car and zoomed away. A few seconds into the journey the young lady looked over at her new adult custodian and said, "Yummy!" With that , her fangs in her mouth extended. Her claws erupted from her fingers and she launched with inhuman power towards the man and devoured the whole body.

The screams emitted from the slowing car was intense. Blood splatter covered all the inside windows. Soon, the only sounds were of a contented young lady finishing off her fresh meal.

The mother continued to smile as she said, "I'm so proud of her. They grow up so fast," She then extended her fangs and claws and ripped the car door off the hinges to join her spawn in a feast.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Large is a good word. Immense is a good word. Gigantic is a good word. Obscene is a good word. What and why is the reason for such words being good?

A Picture of Reality

It took him centuries to build, manufacture, install the massive black girders connecting a world, this world, to so many other worlds.

Massive threaded bolts thrust through holes a mile wide in a metallic plate years wide.
Girders and beams as solid as solid could ever dream to be; spanning light years like a child jumps over a mud puddle.

Interlocking.
Intertwined.
Gigantic is view.
Obscene for the attention to detail.
Centuries upon centuries in the making.

You should have seen it,\it was grand!
All the words of size apply
All the words of good engineering apply
All the words of mass/weight apply
All in all, there are truly no words that apply.

There it was.
Giant.
Alive.
And then, when the moment was right.
When the time was correct, the man took flight
as a small bird
an Eagle of sorts
he circled higher and higher in the sky...

Then far from this world looking upon the bridge constructed for reasons ranging from necessity to delight,
he furled his wings and fell
then, just before crashing in chaos, he opened his wings catching all the winds of all the worlds
channeled and collected by the bridge
whereupon everything aged and became undone in an instant

Everything fell apart
Gravity feasted
Rust swelled
Corrosion exploded
in mere seconds there was nothing left.

There was no more awe or excitement
There was nothing left
There was silence in the calmness of the Wind
while an old Eagle smiled as he soared along with his destiny
connecting once more with the Old world of where he lived
leaving behind a blind and cruel world to become what it already had.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

genius... it is nice, to see genius.

imagine: a writer, one so deep inside, far past any imagination...

there it is...

sneeky yet so very wonderful.

how amazing to see genius

especially if one is

a fool.
Lipinski
Master Critic

Post by Lipinski »

Humans do not listen to much unless it is what they want...

I wonder, would humans listen to a very old creature that has seen the gleam in God's eyes before this planet was ever in existence and full of humans to infest the planet? Doubtful. I suspect they would try to befriend the creature for their own gains or try and kill it... Humans love to kill. Just ask any aborted baby, murder victim, war victim, suicide choice; any and all.

Humans are predictable even if they pretend to fool the senses. An example would be a mass murder helping an old lady cross the street.

Inspirational though.

Its Name is, Hope

Written by: a silent witness

It was not given in a dream as dreams are different
It did happen in the Spirit world, it did indeed.

Living among the Life and life of a world called, Earth
Daily the mundane, bizarre, surprising, predictable
Smelling and feeling the vibrancy, the excitement, the pain.

What gender was it?
It did not have a penis thus it was not male
It did not have a vagina thus it was not female.

Where does that sound come from? The stones? The air?
It must be the wind as it sounds like the Wind.

No?

No, it was changing. Surrounded by rock. Solid rock. Why was i there? A part of the vibrations.

Before and before before... A moose with the head covered in whipped cream. It was intelligent as it gnawed off a large rusty padlock.

A tree with such fluidity it made the serpents of the land jealous.

Rooted deep, the crystals were not of elemental construct; tiny pores filled with worms so small they appeared lifeless.

it spoke after many thoughts lasting many lifetimes entered the mind.

"Steve, your niece decided she is a man. She is eleven years old. She wants you to call her him/he. You are sad. Many are sad. All are angry. Do not be afraid to call her your niece as she is necessary to prove a point.

(a leaf shook and not from the cat which was once a caterpillar) They respect nothing.

"Whom or what do you fear?"

nothing.

(The bark exploded from the tree changing into small space vehicles representing millions of species spread throughout the Universe)

"Nothing? This is not true. You do indeed fear.

(Time appeared to be moving forward yet here we are again, at the beginning.)

"Do you remember when God created you?"

There is a God but he does not...

"Stop!"

(the ground shook until everything became soft, untouched , powdery snow.)

I fear God.

>>>.

it matters not how the beliefs are. those who respect and follow the designs of evil fear God. those who are pure of heart and pure of mind; fear God. those who only see themselves in a mirror, love nothing nor fear God. They are the world of sand.

"What a load of drivel."

Why? You know exactly what it is.

"Yeah. Blah blah blah. it is all a bunch of shit."

No it is not. It is good, so tasty, so vivid, so real. Jesus is coming back in a few thousand (plus or minus 20,000 or so) in the meantime, what's coming this very instant makes it all worth it.

Return to “Writers Workshop”