New Flash Challenge! "The Return"

Writing challenges, flash fiction, interesting anecdotes, amusements, and general miscellanea.

Moderator: Editors

Wormtongue
Poetry Editor

New Flash Challenge! "The Return"

Post by Wormtongue »

It's been over a year since I ran a Flash Challenge, and for that I sincerely apologise. Let's try this again, shall we?

Since this is the first challenge in a while, I thought "The Return" would be an appropriate premise. It is entirely up to the author who has returned, whence, and why. Has Cthulhu come to pick up his dry cleaning? Does Arthur want to tap Charles III on the shoulder and tell him "You're in my spot?" You tell me!

No restrictions on genre, other than somewhere in the spectrum of fantasy, science fiction, or horror.

Submissions must be less than or equal to 1,000 words in length and submitted to me by private message by 14th November, after which I will post them up for the reading delight of the masses and a vote on the best tale.

Anyone interested?
Wormtongue
Poetry Editor

Re: New Flash Challenge! "The Return"

Post by Wormtongue »

And we have an entry!
ente per ente
Senior Critic

Re: New Flash Challenge! "The Return"

Post by ente per ente »

Sorry...I didn't notice that the Flash Challenge had started to be going on again, after so long!!! :o

I'll do my best to be in by sending an entry when the next deadline is announced next year!!! :D :D
www.lacenturia.it

Return to “Fun and Games”