New Issue Online

Tell us what you thought of the February 2010 issue.
doc
WebMaven

New Issue Online

Post by doc »

The first issue of the 14th year of Aphelion is online! Much delays caused by computer troubles, so much thanks to Robert Moriyama for stepping in at the last moment and putting together our cover, which features our esteemed Senior Editor, Dan Hollifield, celebrating Guy Fawkes Day or some such nonsense.

Lots of new fiction, poetry, and features, plus the best of 2009. Enjoy!
Robert_Moriyama
Editor Emeritus

Re: New Issue Online

Post by Robert_Moriyama »

doc wrote:The first issue of the 14th year of Aphelion is online! Much delays caused by computer troubles, so much thanks to Robert Moriyama for stepping in at the last moment and putting together our cover, which features our esteemed Senior Editor, Dan Hollifield, celebrating Guy Fawkes Day or some such nonsense.

Lots of new fiction, poetry, and features, plus the best of 2009. Enjoy!
Is that what it is? I thought it was a still from a remake of "The Thing" (the original, with James (Gunsmoke) Arness as the giant killer carrot from outer space). So I guess the caption should be, "Shazam! That blowed up REAL GOOD!"

:lol:
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

Jack London (1876-1916)
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Where is the new cover? I can't find it . . .
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

Got it; thanks.

I was afraid my Firefox was just acting up . . . it seems to have steadied up a little since the last upgrade yesterday, but for a while there, every time they "improved" it, it got worse.

Actually, the reason I didn't see it is that my bookmark is set to the editorial link. :oops:

Return to “February 2010”