WOODWOSE by R. Fey

Tell us what you thought about the December 2011 issue.

Moderator: Editors

Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Re: WOODWOSE by R. Fey

Post by Lester Curtis »

rick tornello wrote: or members of both houses of our current congress.
:lol:
Rick, you'd better hope none of those people are still around -- they'd be compelled to kill you for an insult like that!
I was raised by humans. What's your excuse?
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

So . . . is that where all this stuff comes from?

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl.t4.3/ ... nav&fpid=2

And, if I moon the next wolf I see, will he love me? (I rather doubt it, but I had to ask.)
Lester Curtis
Long Fiction Editor

Post by Lester Curtis »

bottomdweller wrote:this being New Years Eve, I'll see lots of wolves at the bar tonight - and if I mooned them, I guar-ran-tee they would love me, All Night Long! Everybody Wang Chung tonight.
Well, since the moon (the celestial one, that is) is only in first quarter, they won't be werewolves, but I'm sure they'll be frisky anyway.

You reminded me of something a long time ago, from when I was married. Watching the evening news, and Connie Chung was at the desk. I sang out, "Everybody Wang Chung tonight," and my wife gave me a real dirty look and said, "Do you know what that means?" I just laughed out loud and said, "Hell, yeah," or something like it -- I mean, Connie Chung -- back in the 70's or whenever it was? What man wouldn't?! I think the wife's face could only have gotten nastier by breaking the laws of physics. She did have a sense of humor, but it definitely did not extend to including 'boys will be boys.'

Anyway, thanks for bringing a grin to my face.

Everybody have a happy new year, and celebrate safely. I'm going to be firing a mag out of my Saiga .223, and I just had the idea for a perfect target -- a 2011 calendar.

Return to “December 2011”